Lauren sighed, "We're fine, we were strictly coparenting at first after having tons of meaningless petty arguments, but lately we've been ending up havin' sex on the couch so now we're working on our relationship."

India smiled, "I'm glad to hear that. You two deserve each other, as long as he keeps his hands to himself."

"He hasn't tried me since that first time, I'll put a bullet in him."

India laughed, knowing Lauren meant every bit of it.

"Have they caught Joyce yet?"

"Nope, she's still on the run. Probably somewhere overseas and changed her name to Sarah." India joked

Lauren laughed, "I still can't believe she broke out. I knew she was crazy but not that crazy. But, anyway, have you figured out what you were getting them for their birthday's?"

"Whose—oh! Not yet."

"When are you gonna figure it out? It's in a week."

India shrugged, "I have some ideas, I'll come to terms before the day gets here."

"Well make it big, you know Chris always goes all out for yours."

This birthday Royalty is going on 7 and before the year ends, Ai'Marie will be knocking on terrible two's door.

"I know, at least this birthday I'm not revealing I'm pregnant and Royalty isn't getting taken away by Sabrina." I said

"Wasn't that a horrible birthday?" Lauren asked, not looking for an actual answer.

"Him and I have came a long way and I'm so glad things have settled down with our life."

"I am too, lord knows we were stressed out every other week."

India nodded, reminiscing for a few minutes.

"Oh, has Anaya moved out yet?"

"She actually has, she went back to North Carolina to the old house that my parents had."

"Let's just hope she makes good choices."

"I think she will. She has gotten better and mature, she used to be so bratty and I wanted to wring her neck every second and not saying I occasionally still don't but she's way better than before. I think it's the therapy my parents have her in." India explained

"I'm surprised she goes, she was so rebellious."

"She knows she needs it, she better go."

Lauren went to lay Andrew down in his swing that she brings by when she comes to India's house and came back into the kitchen to help India prepare dinner.

By the time they were done, Chris was back.

"It went great! I recorded two songs and they publishing one tonight." He said as he tossed his keys down

India smiled as she walked to him, "Really?! I'm so happy for you!" India said as she hugged him tightly

"This is what...your eighth song you published with them?" India asked