Epilogue

[ Above is a visual of Anaya for the ones that always wondered ]

Last chapter, y'all. 😢 Enjoy ♥️

1 1/2 years later

Their honey moon which was well over a year ago consisted of endless nights of sex overseas in the Bahamas on an island. They spent each night enjoying themselves, laughing, creating more memories to laugh at for years to come.

As fresh newly weds, they were over each other as if they first met, as they should've been. Even a year later they're still over each other like they just met.

"Babe, I gotta go down to the studio, there's a new song they want me to record." Chris said to India as she rummaged through the refrigerator.

"Okay, what time will you be back?" She asked

"Uh, I won't be no longer than two hours since I already wrote it." He said

"Okay, give it your best." She said, giving him a quick kiss before he left.

The company that noticed him a year ago signed him shortly after their first meeting. He's been creating music from then on and people are eating it up. The people are looking for new and good artists everyday so his music career that he seemingly didn't want at first is slowly but surely taking off. After he records this song he'll be heading to a few venues over the next few months sampling his vocals in front of crowds.

India is proud of him, more than she's ever been. It's a breath of fresh air every time she hears a new song he has made.

"Did you ever find out the gender yet?" Lauren asked India as she set some food out on the counter top to begin preparing dinner.

India smiled, "It's a boy." She said

Lauren smiled, "Now we both have boys."

Lauren had her baby before the almost half a year ago and she and Dre had a boy as well, and if you haven't already grasped it, India is pregnant again. She conceived in the most craziest way.

For a full week straight her and Chris decided to have a prank war. India decided to crush up a viagra in Chris's food. He of course consumed the whole plate and eventually the viagra kicked in. He tackled India in the laundry room while she loaded the drier. The kids weren't even asleep yet, but luckily Royalty was preoccupied with a new game they had gotten her that week and Ai'Marie was just quietly swinging in her swing, looking at what India put on the living room TV. They did about two rounds in the laundry room and before they even got all the way in the upstairs bedroom, Chris was tackling her again. The endless sex continued for the most of the night to where India rarely could take it. She was sore for at least two days afterwards.

She found out while at the doctor for a routine check up. It was a surprise for her, but she wasn't too surprised seeing she remembered how crazy Chris was three weeks before.

He's excited about his boy. His only boy. He already came up with a name for him, Prince. Paired perfect with Royalty, or at least that's what both him and India thought.

On to the present moment, India continued to prepare the dinner she set out.

"How are you and Dre now?" She asked Lauren while she fed her son, who is by the way named Andrew.