57.

Our photo shoot pictures were sitting on every other table. There were glittery pink and gold balloons everywhere— yes glittery, I don't know how she made that happen, there were ribbons hanging on every other table and on the walls- I could go on and on, it was gorgeous!

Lauren outdid herself with the decorations and I don't think I would've wanted it any other way.

I've opened majority of the gifts people have brung and it couldn't have been a more awkward moment for me. All of this unwanted attention made me so nervous.

"Are there anymore gifts? I'm ready to eat." I whispered to Chris.

"I don't think so, but we can pause so you can eat. What you want?"

"Everything!"

He chuckled, "Okay, I'll be back." He said and left from his spot next to me.

"You look so gorgeous." My mom said as she sat in the spot Chris was occupying.

"I don't feel gorgeous, I feel so... big." I said and rolled my eyes. I turned eight months yesterday, and I've never felt bigger.

"You're gonna feel like that until the day you give birth." She chuckled

I couldn't agree more. That time is nearing in the next 6-7 weeks and I can't wait.
••••
The rest of the baby shower went well. We played games, ate, took pictures, talked, laughed, everything. I enjoyed it and now it was nearing 8 and I was ready to head home for a nap. I've been up since this morning getting my hair done, make up done, everything.

I helped Lauren, Chris and my mom clean up a few things but sat down for the most part. The way my feet are set up, I can't be cleaning or standing way too long anyway.

"About ready?" I asked while nibbling on some fruit.

"Just about. That one truck I suggested renting out fit everything in there, now it's about unpacking it and we'll do that probably tomorrow." Lauren said

"Yeah, I'm excited to unpack the stuff like I'm using it." I replied

I waited on Chris and my parents to finish up and we were about to head out.

Royalty grabbed a ballon and followed behind my mom.

When I got in the car I immediately took my shoes off and reclined until we got home.

I though about how I was about to get out and go right upstairs and shower and go to sleep as the car stopped in front of our house.

"Oh— babe, did you get the batteries yesterday?" Chris asked as we sat in the driveway.

"I forgot, why do you need batteries anyway?" I asked

"I'm using this old battery operated voice recorder I found last week and it ran out of batteries— I had a song I wanted to record."

"Why don't you just use your phone?" I asked

"I like the vintage feel of the recorder, plus I already got used to using it." He said

"I'm sorry though, I'll go get some tomorrow." I said

"No, it's fine. I'll just get some, I want to go grab some blunts anyway."

"Okay well, I can give you the money since it's my fault that I forgot." I said

I searched around for my wallet and couldn't find it, then it dawned on me that I left it in Lauren's purse since I didn't bring one.

"Oh- I left my wallet in Lauren's purse, I'll go get it." I said

"No, it's fine boo. I got it, go ahead and get yo' wallet and take yo' nap." He said