59.

This IS an update but aye, Public MF Service Announcement❗️: Y'all not obligated to read and I'm not saying y'all are nor am I going to beg any to continue. With that being said, the comment section is indeed for commenting for how you feel during the story BUT what y'all not about to do is tell me what I shouldn't have done, what I should've done, that I should REDO a chapter because y'all or YOU don't like it. Majority of my ideas are pre thought out and some chapters are started on so I know what I'm doing, sis. I read every comment and I typically reply to most to interact w/ my readers. I'm not even tryna be hood but on bro I'll go there with who ever feel the need to say some that shouldn't be said when directing it to me. If you feel some type of way keep it to yourself, IT'S OKAY to not like something but once again— keep it to yourself if it's going to be directed towards ME , cause it'll be that. And, you free to stop reading if anyone feel's any type of way about something in a story. I don't expect everyone to like it.. but all books not gone go how YOU want em to. But any-who, to my loyal readers and those that DON'T say rude ass comments, hey y'all 😌 enjoy babies.
••••••
Chris

I fell asleep, but I woke up and then I really woke up. I was dreaming! I hopped up from the hospital chair. Rose, George, Royalty and Lauren stared at me like I had lost my entire mind.

"Where's India? How long have I been here?" I asked

"Well, India is still undergoing procedures. You been here for a good two hours." Rose said

"You came here high and fell into one of those weed comas." George said

"So, the baby, what happened?" I asked

"We don't know too much of anything yet, we just know India is undergoing some procedures right now." Rose said

"So India was really hit by a car?" I asked

"Yeah, and she went into early labor immediately." Rose said

"So the baby didn't die?" I asked

Rose sat up, "What?! No! Not that I know of! Why would you say that?"

"Please excuse my weird questions, but I just had the craziest most realistic dream I could ever have. I think it was a sign somewhere in it." I said

"I'll be back... I'm going to get some water." I added and walked off

Everything felt so real. And a few key points were real.

Sabrina does drive a black SUV and she has been texting me and threatening India and trying to pop up.

I got a water bottle from the vending machine, them damn things were $2.00 a bottle but I was thirsty, I took down the entire thing while standing there.

Unknown: how's the baby? 🥴
12:43 AM

Bitch I'll have my girl get off that hospital bed right now just to come beat yo ass keep thinkin it's a game, imma slide on you when you least expect it and I want you to be this crazy. Stop playin on my phone.
12:45 AM

I blocked the number and went back into the waiting area.

"So, do any of y'all know how this happened?" I asked

"Royalty seen everything. India came by to get her wallet. Royalty said she dropped it and she ran back to get it, India turned around in the middle of the street and a car hit her." Lauren explained

"Yeah, we were in the house but we heard Lauren and Royalty outside." Rose said

"What color was the car, Royalty?" I asked