one hundred and thirty nine.

"Pst, Lauren wake up." Lauren squinted her eyes in confusion before opening them. "I fell asleep?" "Well you had a piece of paper on your face so whatever it was bored you to sleep." Camila chuckled. "I took a picture, wanna see?" Dinah held up her phone. "No." Lauren rolled her eyes before picking the paper up. "It's page number...one of many pages of a contract. Did you guys have fun?" "More than you did." Dinah laughed. "Dinah don't be so mean." Camila scolded. "It's fine Camz." "I got you a present." "Oh really?" Lauren smirked. "Mhm, one for now, one for later." Lauren bit her lip at the second part. "The first one is cute, for the second one you might need new sheets." "Dinah!" Camila threw the closest thing she could at her, that thing being a box of tissues. Dinah simply threw them on the bed. "You might need those too." "Anyway," Camila started, pulling something out of a bag. "Here, I thought you might like it."

Lauren gasped and held it to her chest

Lauren gasped and held it to her chest. "Aw!! It's so soft and cuddly! I love it, thank you baby!" Lauren kissed her cheek adoringly and Camila felt her heart grow a little watching as Lauren kissed her new toy. "Okay well I'm gonna go to my room and take a much needed nap after jetlag and an impromptu shopping trip." "That's a big word for you." Camila smirked. "I hate you." Dinah said with a straight face but Camila knew she was teasing. "You love me." "If you text me when you're up come back in here and we'll order dinner." Dinah chuckled as she opened the door. "You won't be hungry, you'll have already eaten." "OUT!" Camila pushed her best friend out of into the corridor and slammed the door behind her, turning around with a red face. Lauren giggled at the reaction, and she looked even cuter holding her new cuddly toy. "I'm forgetting why I missed her." Camila grumbled. Lauren put her toy to the side and got up, snaking her arms around her girlfriend's waist. "She may annoy you sometimes but she's your best friend, that's what they do. Besides, it sounds like I'm really gonna like present number two." Camila bit her lip and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck. "Mm I hope so, took a while to find the perfect one." "When exactly do I get this present?" Lauren asked, leaning in closer, Camila doing the same as she replied to the question. "You'll have to wait a little bit longer I'll afraid." "Well can I get a little taste of that's to come at least?" Her lips hovered just over Camila's, whose reply was to just connect them, Lauren kissing back with just as much intensity, surprisingly trying to gauge where the bed was as Camila walked them back to the bed. "Damn Camz." Lauren said as their lips broke apart. "That was hot." "You're hotter." Camila smirked, simultaneously removing her shirt for her, meeting Lauren's eyes with her own lustful ones as the shirt brushed across her black hair as she pulled it off. "I like this side of you." Lauren smiled widely. "That jaguar ain't the only wild one in here." Lauren raised her eyebrows and bit her lip, mostly to stop her from laughing at that line. "Okay then Cabello, show me your wild side." Immediately Lauren was pushed down on the bed with Camila pinning her arms above her head. "I will." Camila said in a voice that sent chills down Lauren's spine, then watched as Camila smiled cheekily. "Tonight. Now put some clothes on while I go pee, I really do want room service and I'm the only one who gets to see you like that." Lauren's jaw dropped before she shook her head in disbelief. "You're kidding me. Are you kidding me?" Lauren yelled out to Camila in the bathroom. The reply of "Order burgers!" told Lauren she wasn't kidding, she groaned and fell back on the bed dramatically. Dinah was right. She did need the stupid tissues.