ninety eight.

Camila was sat at the breakfast table eating her favourite cereal happily while Lauren explained what things would be like while the pair were touring. "-So it's gonna be pretty hectic, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Camila finished the last of her cereal and grabbed a banana. "You're really hungry huh." "I wish my parents believed me, I honestly am handling it. I'm getting better Lo." Camila said confidently as she peeled the fruit. "I believe you babe." "At least someone does." Camila mumbled before she took a bite. "Camz, can I tell you something?" "Mhm." Camila said before swallowing her banana. "There's going to be a fitness instructor and a nutritionist with me on tour, and I'd like you to see them too." "Okay." Camila shrugged. "You're okay with it then?" "Yeah I'm fine with it, Lauren I'm not as bad as I used to be. I can eat properly now. My weight is going to fluctuate, that's normal. The doctor had even said that yesterday before you came, but of course my parents didn't listen to that part." Lauren smiled softly. "I love you." "I love you too." Lauren kissed Camila's cheek. Camila blushed and sat on her lap. "Laurennn, you know you love meee.." "Yes, we can have a movie day." "YAY!" "But I do have to do some work later okay?" "Okay." Camila smiled and nestled her head into Lauren's neck. "Can we go take a nap before the first movie Lolo? I'm sleepy." Lauren chuckled and picked the girl up in her arms. "Sure babe."