one hundred and eleven.

Lauren tiredly walked through the airport in Colarado. It was 4am. Camila was more awake than she was, practically dragging her along as she held her hand. "Flight 912 boarding." "We know, we're fucking coming!" Lauren groaned. Camila laughed. "Laur don't be so grumpy, you can sleep on the plane." "Hey! I have a right to be grumpy, I haven't slept much." "How much sleep did you get?" "Not even two hours." "Aw baby, well still, it's like I said, you can sleep on the plane. Come on." Camila followed Lauren up and sat on their seats. Immediately when the seatbelt light went off, Lauren rested her head down on Camila's shoulder and tightly cuddled her stuffed Nala, curling into a ball. "Cami?" "Hm?" Camila asked. "Cuddle me?" Camila wrapped her arm around Lauren and kissed her head. "Get some sleep babygirl, you need it. I'm going to as well. It's a long flight." Lauren snuggled closer to Camila and sighed in content. "Babe?" "Mm?" Camila mumbled. "I love you." Camila smiled. "I love you too Lolo." "Jesus Christ guys, go to sleep and chill with your lovey-dovey shit. You're keeping me up and being annoying to top it off." Normani complained from behind the pair, making both girls giggle. "Sorry Mani." Lauren apologised and planted a soft peck on Camila's cheek before closing her eyes again to get some much needed sleep. Just as she did fall asleep, the flight finally took off. "Thank God." Normani whispered to herself. "Pst, hey Mila?" Normani gently tapped on Camila's shoulder that didn't have Lauren resting on it. "Yeah?" "Do you maybe have a neck pillow? I accidentally forgot mine at the hotel." "Uh, yeah I do. It's in my bag next to you, you can borrow it. It's not like I can use it." She chuckled. "Thanks, you're a life saver." Normani sighed in relief as she put the pillow around the back of her neck. Camila smiled. "Sleep well." "You too kiddo." "Lauren sure is, she's out like a light." "Yeah, get used to that, it happens a lot. Touring is hella tiring, for her especially."