twelve.

Lauren: open the door.

Camila: i don't want to.

Lauren: camila open the fucking door.

Camila: no.

Lauren: i'll break it in if i have to.

Camila: yeah right!

Lauren: you think i'm bullshitting you

Camila: you wouldn't do it.

Lauren: try me.

Camila let out a yelp when she heard a bang against her door. "Camila!" "Stop that!" "Open the door then!" "Argh!" "C'mon Camz this hurts my shoulder please!" Camila huffed irritably and opened the door with a frown on her face. "Well that's not a happy face." Lauren pouted. "Why are you here Lauren?" Camila sighed tiredly, plopping onto the couch. "Because I'm worried about you." Lauren admitted, kneeling in front of the girl on the floor. "You're upset and I want to know why." "It's nothing. Nothing I didn't already know." She sighed, looking anywhere but at the green eyed girl. "Camz come on, you've known me a couple months now. You can't fool me easily." Camila looked down at her lap and Lauren heard a small sniffle. "Camila.." Lauren trailed, rubbing her knee calmingly. "I failed the exam." Camila whispered. "You what?" "I failed the exam, I have to retake it-" "That's not so bad.." "Next year." Camila sighed, head in her hands as tears started flowing. "As if it could have gotten worse my friend passed with flying colours. I'm happy for her," Camila sniffled. "Really I am, it's just I had to spend the entire day celebrating her high achievement while I bombed." Lauren sighed and took Camila's hand in hers, rubbing her thumb over it. "I'm sorry, that must have sucked." "Tell me about it." "Does your friend know?" "I didn't wanna ruin her day." Camila shrugged hopelessly. "Why don't we go out for some ice cream? That'll make you feel better." "What if people see us together?" Camila huffed. "I don't mind if they do, I said in an interview we're just friends. I'm not just gonna not hang out with you to the sake of public reputation. Fuck that." Camila couldn't help but laugh at Lauren's eagerness over ice cream. "Yeah, okay." "Okay." Lauren smiled and stood up, holding out her hand. "Let's go."