eighty nine.

"Thank you for the dinner, Mrs Cabello, it was lovely, and thank you for the invite, Alejandro." "Call me Sinu honey." Camila's mother laughed lightly as she cleared up the table. "It's a shame Sofia couldn't be here. She would have loved to meet you, it's a shame she's staying over at her friend's house tonight." "I'm sure I'll see her next time. I can't wait to meet her." Lauren said before she looked at her girlfriend. "Okay, I'm afraid I gotta go, I have to start prep for the new tour tomorrow." Camila nodded. "Okay, I love you." "I love you too baby." Lauren kissed her girlfriend's lips and then her temple, the action making Camila blush. "Bye Sinu, bye Alejandro. Thank you again." Lauren waved. "Goodbye sweetheart." Sinu smiled. "Goodbye Lauren." Camila just pouted and blew a kiss. Lauren blew a kiss back and shut the door behind her. Camila turned around to see her parents looking her in confusion. "What?" "She said something about a tour." "Yes. What is she talking about?" "Oh, um, Lauren is a singer.." "I see." Her father said. "And I'm touring with her next month." Her parents' eyes practically bugged out. "What?! Honey I don't think you have thought this all the way through." "Okay first of all, I'm 19, she's also my girlfriend. And I've sorted out my schoolwork. It's gonna be fine." "No Karla. No way in hell." "Hold on Ale..maybe this could be a good thing." Sinu interjected. Camila looked at the older woman in shock. "She's happy, and she's an adult now. She's being responsible about this. She's a big girl." Alejandro looked at his daughter. "Alright fine, but be safe." "I've known Lauren a year, and we've been together a few months now. We love each other, it's going to be fine papa, I'm positive." Suddenly Camila's phone rang. "Hey Lauren." "Help me." "What's wrong?" "There's so much prep, I'm completely surrounded by various papers and I'm freaking the fuck out." "I'm on my way, I'll help you." Lauren sighed with relief on the other side of the phone. "Oh thank god. Thank you Camz. I swear I'll make it up to you. I love you so fucking much." "I love you too." Camila giggled. "See you soon." "You're leaving?" Sinu asked. "Lauren is really stressed about prepping for her tour, she left it late. Her management threw in extra stuff last minute." "Okay. Are you staying the night?" Alejandro asked. "Probably." "Go up and pack your things then. I'll give you a lift over there." Camila smiled. "Thank you Papi."