eighty six.

"Hey!" Camila grinned happily when she saw Lauren but frowned when she saw her facial expression. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Chris just said something that got to me." Lauren said plainly and sat down next to her girlfriend, but Camila decided that wasn't good enough and moved her onto her lap, making Lauren blush involuntarily. "Hi Dinah. How are you?" "I'm pretty good, you?" "Yeah I'm doing good." Lauren smiled when Camila kissed her cheek. "Have you two ordered yet?" Lauren asked. "No, we waited for you." Camila said as she handed her menu to Lauren. "I've chosen already." "What are you getting then?" The green eyed girl asked Camila as her eyes scanned the menu. "Chicken salad." "I'm being my usual self and getting pizza." Dinah giggled. "I think I'll get chicken salad too, it looks good and I haven't had it in ages." "Okay." Camila smiled and waved a waiter over. The three girls ordered and waited patiently for their food. "So you've both been shopping hard I see." Lauren smirked when she saw all of the bags next to Dinah and Camila's under the table. "She's a bad influence. Dinah makes bad decisions." Camila blushed. "I do not!" "Dinah when we were at high school you bought a two hundred dollar ring for prom and you've never worn it since." Dinah purses her lips. "Okay so I'll wear it tomorrow." "Sure you will." "Oh my god, is that Lauren Jauregui?" Lauren quickly shuffled off Camila's lap and hurried over to the girls before they noticed anything. "Hey guys, how are you?" Lauren hugged the three fans. "We're good." "We're so good." A brunette shook when she locked eyes with Lauren. Lauren giggled and moved some hair from her face. "You're so cute." "Can we get a picture?" One of the girls asked. "Yeah sure." Lauren took the each girl's phone and took a selfie and then did a group one on each of their phones. "Is that Lauren's friend Camila over there?" "She looks mad.." Lauren frowned. "Camz!" Camila looked at her girlfriend and saw her usher her over so she got up and walked to her. "What's up?" "Our food's just got here and I'm hungry but I don't wanna start eating without you." "Sorry, I'll see you guys soon okay? Bye nuggets!" Lauren said as she went back to the table and sat next to Camila grabbing her cutlery. "God this looks good." "It tastes good too." Camila said with her mouth full. "Ew Mila!" Dinah exclaimed in shock when a bit of lettuce got spit into her face. Lauren looked over and chuckled. "You got a little, just there.." Camila tilted her head in confusion. Lauren used her thumb to wipe some mayonnaise off of her lips. "There you go. All clean." Camila swallowed her food, sipped some water and leaned in to kiss her girlfriend. "Thank you." "You taste like chicken." Lauren smirked. "So do you." The girls finished their food and Dinah left, Lauren decided to go back to Camila's so she could pack her things. "I love you." Camila turned around at Lauren's words, when she met her eyes she smiled in adoration at the girl. "I love you too." Lauren pouted her lips for a kiss making Camila laugh and kissed her. Lauren was surprised when she pulled her back onto the bed and they both laughed when they hit it. "You totally suck Cabello." "I know, wanna see how much?" Lauren was confused until she felt lips on her neck, tugging at her pale skin. "Shit Camz." Camila smiled against her neck and licked it to soothe the area. "You like that?" Lauren let out a shuddery breath and moved her neck aside to give the girl more access. Camila gave the girl a small hickey and stopped, moving her head back. "What-why'd you stop?" "Lauren as much as I loved marking you, we have to be careful. You're a celebrity." Lauren smirked. "Okay, so why don't you mark me somewhere else?" Camila chuckled. "Baby I have to pack for later." Lauren pinned the girl against the wall making Camila gasp in shock. "Fine, then I'll mark you." Camila felt Lauren bite her lip and immediately she kissed back. "You're so amazing." Lauren whispered against Camila's lips before sucking on her lower lip. Camila whimpered as Lauren positioned her knee in between her thighs. "Mija? Can you do me a fav-dios mio!!" Her father shouted when he entered the room. Lauren got so shocked she fell off the bed. "Oh my god-" "Papi.." "This girl needs to leave." "Daddy-" "NOW!" Camila looked at Lauren tearfully. "Will you be okay?" "OUT!" Alejandro boomed at Lauren who held her head in pain. "I'll see you soon babe. I'll be fine. I'll talk him down." Camila whispered as she helped her up and pecked her lips. "I love you." "Te amo." Lauren whispered. "I'm sorry we-" "You have three seconds to get out of my house little girl." "Yes sir." Lauren muttered in fear and grabbed her bag on the way out, giving her girlfriend one last glance. Camila gave her a reassuring nod and turned to her father. He was positively fuming. "What exactly was going on when I walked in here?" Camila swallowed. "I, um.." "Who is she?" "M-my girlfriend." "Your what?!" "Papi just let me explai-" "Pack your bags Karla, you're not staying down here tonight. I need time to think and talk to your mother." Camila scoffed. "Fine. I'm spending the night at Lauren's anyway." "I forbid you to see her." "You can't stop me Dad." Camila spat. "Oh yes I can-" "Bullshit. I'm going to Lauren's. And yes, I like girls, I don't care what you think about it." "You cannot talk to me that way! You are my daughter I control what-" "Oh get over yourself. I love her, yeah, love. I love Lauren. And nothing you say or do will change that. So sure, talk to Mami, say whatever you want and do whatever you please. But there is nothing, nothing you can do to keep me away from the love of my life." Alejandro scoffed and watched as his eldest daughter threw her the rest of her clothes into a bag and left.