one hundred and eight.

"I can't believe you did that!" Camila screamed in shock. Lauren couldn't help but laugh. She'd tapped Camila on the shoulder and as soon as she turned around, sprayed whipped cream in her face. Camila took the can and sprayed it on Lauren's face. "Camila!" "What? Now we're even." Lauren was about to say something but Camila leaned in and kissed her. "You taste like cream." The brown eyed girl giggled. "Because it's all over our faces dumbass." "Oh okay you wanna call me dumb? So you don't want kisses anymore?" "I didn't say that." "Say you're sorry then." "I'm sorry I called you a dumbass." "Thank you." "Even though you are." Camila huffed and Lauren just smiled. "You're so lucky I love you Lauren Jauregui." "I know." Lauren whispered and pulled Camila towards her to reattach their lips. It was getting heated, and Camila had her pinned on the couch, but then Lauren's phone rang making both girls groan. "Hello?" Lauren said as professionally as she could muster up, hiding the fact that she was incredibly pissed off. "Hi Lauren, I'm afraid one of your backup singers is sick." "Dang it. Um, I guess I can-" "I'll do it." Camila said, the phone was on speaker. "Huh?" "I said I'll do it, I'll sing backup." Lauren smiled. "We don't know how long it will be until she's better. Are you sure?" "Totally. I want to help you." "Well that's great! I guess that's solved. Thank you Miss Cabello." "Of course." The call ended and Lauren smiled. "This is gonna be so cool!" Camila's eyes widened when she realised what she had agreed to. Going on stage indefinitely over the tour and singing in front of massive crowds. Oh boy.. "Babe?" "Huh?" Camz, I can see you're stressing out. You don't have to sing backup." Camila looked at Lauren and saw the love and protectiveness in her eyes. "No, I'll have you, you being there will give me all the confidence I need." "Well that and you're an amazing singer baby. You know all my songs too, so it's perfect. But if at any point you feel uncomfortable doing this or want to back out, just tell me okay? I want you to be happy and have the best experience you possibly can on tour with me." Camila smiled and pecked her girlfriend's soft lips. "I love you Lauren." "I love you too nugget."