eighty four.

"Babe?" Lauren asked when she saw Camila looking vacantly into her food. She still hadn't touched a thing on her plate. "Hm?" Camila met her girlfriend's eyes questioningly. "Are you okay?" Camila looked down at her food and back at Lauren. "I'm just not having a good day." "Why not?" "I went to the doctor this morning for a check up, and naturally, they weighed me. Guess it set me off a little." "Don't worry, you look absolutely perfect babygirl." Camila smiled insecurely. "No one is perfect." "Fine. Perfect to me." Lauren emphasised. "I love you." "I love you too Camz." Lauren leaned over to peck her lips. "Try and have a little? For me?" Camila nodded and picked up her fork. Later that day Camila took Lauren back to her apartment since she had the rest of the day free. "Wanna watch a movie?" Camila asked. Lauren sat on the girl's lap and smiled. "We could, orrrr.." Lauren connected their lips making Camila giggle and kiss back. "You're cute." "You're cuter." Lauren bopped Camila's nose and kissed it. "How did I get so lucky? What did I do to deserve this, to deserve you?" Camila wondered aloud. "Funny, I ask myself the same thing whenever I look at you." Lauren said with a sincere smile. "You know it's been nearly a month?" "It feels like it's been like two days. Wow." Lauren giggled at Camila's words. "I know." "Lauren?" "Camila?" Lauren teased. "Can we go get ice cream?" "Now?" "Not now, in a little while." "Depends. Is it a date?" "I'm down for it being a date." "Cuddles first?" "I'm down for that too." Camila smiled widely and settled in Lauren's arms. "You're too cute." "You're a softie Jauregui." "Don't tell anybody."