one hundred and twenty.

"Babe, come here. Take a break." Camila spoke up carefully as she noticed just how stressed out her girlfriend was becoming. Lauren didn't answer, just continued to scribble words down in a notebook. "Lauren." "Not now Camz." "You've been writing for two hours straight Lo. Come on. Take a break already." Lauren sighed and looked up. "After this line okay?" "You said that ten minutes ago, and look at that Laur it's the same line!" Camila noticed. "Well help me then!" "C'mon, just stop, take a nice break, get something to eat and come back to it." Lauren sighed and laid her head in her girlfriend's lap. "Fine. You're right." "Say that again. I want it for my ringtone." Camila smirked. Lauren sat up and rolled her eyes. "Shut up." She hit her shoulder. Camila looked at Lauren instead of her laptop and raised an eyebrow when she saw her looking at her longingly. "What?" She asked. "Kisses." Lauren said, pouting her lips. Camila giggled and pecked her lips. "Nooo." Lauren whines and grabbed her cheeks, pulling her in for more. Camila closed her laptop lid and climbed on top of Lauren. "Camz?" "Mm?" Camila smiled against her girlfriend's lips. "Can we go out tonight?" "On a date?" Camila blushed. "Yeah, on a date." Lauren grinned. "I'd love to."