ninety six.

When she got in the car, Camila was quiet. "Are you okay Camz?" Lauren asked worriedly. The brown eyed girl nodded slowly. "Can we go to the studio?" Lauren put a gentle hand on her girlfriend's knee and left it there as she drove. "We're here babe." The girls got out of the car and went to the booth. "The booth is yours." Lauren said before kissing Camila's temple. "Thank you for doing this baby." Camila kissed her and opened the door. "Why did you leave me here to burn? I'm way too young to be this hurt.." Lauren listened closely. This wasn't a song, this was a story. "I feel doomed in hotel rooms, staring straight up at the wall. Counting wounds, and I am trying to numb them all. Do you care, do you care?" Camila felt tears in her eyes as she sang. "Why don't you care? I gave you all of me. My blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears. Why don't you care, why don't you care? I was there, I was there, when no one was. Now you're gone and I'm here." Camila had to stop for a second before she choked up. "I have questions for you.. Number one, tell me who you think you are. You got some nerve, trying to tear my faith apart. I have questions.
Number two, why would you, try and play me for a fool? I should have never ever ever trusted you. I have questions. Number three, why weren't you, who you swore that you would be?
I have questions, I got questions haunting me. I have questions for you. I have questions for you. I have questions. I have questions for you
My, my name was safest in your mouth. And why'd you have to go and spit it out? Your voice, it was the most familiar sound. But it sounds, so dangerous to me now. I have questions for you. Number one, tell me who you think you are. You got some nerve trying to tear my faith apart. I have questions for you. Number two, why would you try and play me for a fool? I should have never ever ever trusted you. I have questions for you. I have questions for you. I have questions for you. I have questions. I have questions for you. Do you care, do you care? Why don't you care? I gave you all of me. My blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears. Why don't you care, why don't you care? I was there, I was there, when no one was. Now you're gone and I'm here. I have questions for you, ooh. I have questions for you
I have questions for you. I have questions.
I have questions for you, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I have questions for you, I have questions for you. I have questions for you. I have questions. I have questions for you. I have questions for you..I have questions.." Camila wiped her eyes and took off the headphones before opening the door and cuddling up to her girlfriend instantly for comfort. "Are you okay baby? What happened?" "I lost some weight, and my parents completely freaked on me, so now I'm freaking out and my head is a total fucking mess and-" Camila rambled tearfully. "Shh, shh it's okay Camz." Lauren soothed as she stroked Camila's hair. "No! They're saying if I don't put it back on and more I can't tour with you." Lauren held the girl tighter as she struggled to breathe. "I'll sort it out babe, I'll sort it all out I promise." "Why me? Why of all people did this happen to me?" Camila sobbed. Lauren sighed and kissed Camila's temple. "I don't know mama."