fourty three.

"Here we are." Normani smiled as she stopped the car. "Where is here exactly?" Dinah asked. The windows were tinted so nor her or Camila could see a thing. Suddenly a door opened and Lauren was smiling. "Hi guys." Camila grinned and got out the car, jumping into Lauren's arms while said girl giggled and hugged her friend tightly. "Someone's happy to see me." "She really missed you." Dinah chuckled. "Certainly looks that way." Normani smirked. "So, what are we doing here Lauren?" Camila asked, pulling away from the hug. "Come inside, there's someone waiting for us." "Like, us too?" Dinah furrowed her eyebrows. "Yup." Normani nodded. Camila and Dinah looked at each other in surprise. "Just go with it." Lauren chuckled. "Okay guys, follow me." Normani nodded over to an elevator. "Do you know what's happening?" Camila asked Lauren. "Duh." "Are we gonna like it?" Dinah asked Lauren suspiciously. "God I hope so because if not then it's my fault." Camila hugged Lauren's waist with a cheesy smile. "I'm sure we'll like it Lolo." Dinah pulled her best friend off the celebrity. "You're so whipped, contain yourself Mila, dang." "Here we areeeee." Normani sang. "In this room, now my boss looks intimidating but don't worry, he's nice really." Lauren warned the two girls. "Ah, hello girls, so young lady, are you Camila?" Camila nodded awkwardly. "Yes sir." "I don't know what Lauren has told you-" "Nothing!" Lauren huffed. "I don't bite. Have a seat." Camila, Dinah and Lauren sat down. "So Lauren told me you were in the studio with her the other day, and she let me listen to a recording-" "You recorded me?! Lauren!" Camila smacked the girl's arm. "Shut up, just listen to him." Lauren chuckled. "I was wondering if you'd like to do a song with Lauren, like a feature, write with her. Just make it your own. It would be a single, it's up to you of course. You'll get paid." Camila's jaw dropped and she looked at Lauren who was smiling so beautifully, she looked like an angel. "So? What do you think?" Camila turned to Dinah who was nodding wildly. "You should totally do it Chancho! That would be so cool!" Camila took a deep breath and nodded shyly. "Alright, let's do it."