seventy three.

Camila moved her textbooks to the side and got up reluctantly. There was a knock at her door and she was sure it was Dinah asking her again to go out somewhere. She'd called twice in the last 5 minutes. "Look Dinah I told you I don't have time to-Lauren?" Lauren gave a small smile. "Can I come in?" "I'm busy." Camila said stiffly. "Busy studying, I know. I just wanted to know what's wrong, so I can fix it." "It's not something you can fix Lauren." "It might be. Just tell me." Camila sighed and nodded over to the couch. "I guess I should tell you after so many months of knowing each other, and since you're my girlfriend." Lauren sat down on the coach and looked up at her worriedly. "Camz?" "I've had an eating disorder since I was 13." Lauren's eyes widened. "What?" "Anorexia." "Oh..shit." "Yeah." "Well then you definitely need to eat. Let's get something now. How's pizza?" Camila rolled her eyes. "See this is exactly why I didn't say anything. Cause this is how people react." "How am I reacting?" "Like you need to shove tons of food in my stomach immediately so I don't die." Lauren sighed and went over to her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around her stomach. "You don't need to worry okay? I'm doing better now, much better than I was. I can take care of it." Lauren nodded and kissed Camila's temple before nuzzling her face into her girlfriend's neck. "I just really like you Camila, and I don't wanna lose you. Not ever." Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist and moved one up to hold the back of her head. "You're not gonna lose me. I'm not at my worst anymore. I'm handling it better." "Is that what you meant when we first met, with the exercising thing?" "Yes. I used to work out way too much." "Will you let me stay and order a pizza in? I haven't eaten yet, all day." "Sure, I still have to study though." Lauren smiled and nodded. "Okay baby." "Thanks." "And Camila?" "Mm?" "I'm proud of you, for overcoming it." "I haven't overcome anything. It's a daily battle, and some days are harder than others. I'm always gonna have my moments. There are always gonna be thoughts in my head about my weight and how I look every single day I exist." Lauren listened closely at her words. "But I'm trying, I'm fighting." Lauren nodded and took her hand. "I'll be right here fighting with you." Camila sat on Lauren's lap and kissed her lips slowly. "I love you." She whispered. Lauren took a deep breath and looked into Camila's eyes. "I think I might love you too."