one hundred and nighteen.

"Camzi?" Lauren called out from the shower. "Yeah baby?" Camila called back, eyes on her laptop as she was doing an assignment. "Can you get me a towel please?" Camila looked up as she listened. "Sure thing, lemme just finish this sentence!" "Okay!" Lauren turned off the shower and Camila walked in and handed her a fresh, white fluffy towel, blushing as she saw her naked girlfriend. Lauren laughed as she saw Camila's reaction. "You've seen me naked before, what's wrong with you?" Camila kissed her lips and mumbled. "You're just so fucking beautiful." Lauren giggled. "I love you. Now let me get changed I have an interview." Camila huffed. "Mmm, kiss me first." Lauren pecked Camila's lips. "Better?" "I want another one. Make out with meeee." "Baby you have to do your assignment and I have to get ready for this interview." Lauren sighed as she left the bathroom. "I promise we can make out when I'm done. It's all I have on til tonight." "But Lauren." "We have all afternoon together, now go work." Lauren kissed her girlfriend's head and went to her suitcase to get some clothes.
"How does this top look?" Lauren asked when she put it on. "I'm gonna wear it with some ripped jeans." Camila looked up and bit her bottom lip. "It looks good on you." "Thanks." "It's also mine." Camila smirked. "What's yours is mine, it's a legit relationship rule." Lauren shrugged. "You're such a dork. It's no problem, you can have it. It looks better on you than it does on me." Lauren's phone rang as she was buttoning her jeans. "Hey Mani." "The car is outside. We gotta go. Is Camila coming?" "No she's doing an assignment, I'm meeting her back here after." "Okay, come down Lauren." "On it." The call ended. "I'll see you in a couple hours babygirl." Lauren leaned over and kissed her girlfriend, pecking her cute little nose and making Camila giggle. "I love you." "I love you more Camz." When Lauren got back from the interview she saw Camila asleep on the bed. "Pst, babe wake up." Camila stirred slightly. "Lolo?" "Did you have a nice nap?" Camila yawned and sat up. "Would have been nicer if I had you to cuddle with, but yes. I finished my assignment too. I've sent it in. How was your interview?" "Good. Now, I believe I owe you a make out session." Camila grinned and Lauren situated herself on the bed. "I missed you." She mumbled as she leaned in. "I missed you too, so come here and make up for it."