one hundred and sixteen

Lauren's next show went smoothly and Camila was on point with her vocals. When the show ended they hugged each other tightly. "Thank you guys so much for coming out tonight I love y'all so much!" Lauren said into mic, she was out of breath but it was still coherent. As they exited the stage Normani was there to greet them. "You two did awesome tonight, and Camila, just wow, your backup singing was so good." Camila blushed. "Thank you Normani." "She's right." Lauren said as she wiped the sweat off her forehead with a towel that was handed to her. "Okay girls, back to the hotel." Normani smiled. Lauren and Camila finally got to their room and got ready for bed. "Man I'm so happy there's a day off tomorrow." "Me too. Lauren?" "Yeah babe?" Lauren yawned. "Can we order room service please? I'm hungry." Lauren chuckled. "Sure Camz." "You want anything?" "Just get whatever for me. I'm gonna go take a bath, I really need it after tonight. I'm so tense." "Can I join you?" Camila smirked. Lauren laughed. "Someone has to open the door. Maybe next time." "How about a nice massage after?" Camila wiggled her eyebrows. "You're in a weird mood tonight." Lauren giggled. "Are you turning the offer down?" "Oh hell no." Lauren laughed. "Have a good bath baby, I'll ring downstairs and order our food." "M'kay, thank you Camz." Lauren picked up a pair of pyjamas and went to the bathroom.