one hundred and twelve.

So many fans were ready to greet Lauren at the airport. "Can I stop?" Lauren asked Normani with her infamous puppy dog eyes. Camila had always admired how much she loved her fans. "Yeah, but be careful." "Lauren!!" "Oh my god look at her she's so cute!" "Camila's here too!" Fans screamed. "Hi babies!" Lauren went over and smiled. "How are you?" "Can I have a picture?" A fan asked shakily. "Of course you can." Lauren took various pictures while her girlfriend stood to the side awkwardly. "How long have you guys been out here?" "Hours, I don't know about others but I've here ages." The girl said as Lauren hugged her. "You guys are the cutest." Normani called Lauren's name and Lauren held a thumbs up. "I have to go, I'm sorry if I didn't get to some of you, but I'll do a group picture before I go real quick. Hey Camz, can you take it?" Camila took Lauren's phone and held it up. "Say cheese!" Everyone smiled widely and the picture was taken with a flash. "Thanks baby." Lauren pecked Camila's lips, causing screams. "Lauren, our taxi's here." Normani whispered in her ear. "Okay. Bye you guys, thank you so much for waiting out here. You're the best fans in the world." Lauren and Camila intertwined their fingers and walked out to the taxi behind Normani with matching smiles. "Hey Lauren?" "Yeah Camz?" "You're a really sweet person for stopping for your fans. A lot of people don't." Lauren chuckled. "I love all my fans so much, I wouldn't be here without them." "Shut up and get in the cab you saps." Normani rolled her eyes.