one hundred and seventeen.

"What are you thinking about?" Camila asked her girlfriend curiously, by now she knew the expression Lauren made when she was deep in thought. "Nothing." Camila raised an eyebrow. "I know your thinking face Lauren, tell me." "Do you think my travelling around the world will ever split us up?" "No, of course not. Why? Nothing could do that." "Camz, you're a person with dreams, not a puppy dog. Following me as I tour around everywhere-" "Maybe I like that-" "Camila, you not following your dreams would hurt me. You talk so happily about psychology and mental illness' and you want to help all the people struggling, you really want that and I want that for you! But you'd have to train for years for that." "So? I'll make it work." "Plus we can't be by each other's side all the time. You know this, that's what it's like now." "Why are you saying this?" Camila asked. "Are you trying to make us break up or something?" Lauren's eyes widened. "No! I just, I want you as long as I live Camila Cabello, and I'm scared." "Why?" "Fame and relationships don't tend to mix well, and I love you so fucking much. I don't want to be another example of why they don't work, because I want us to work, always." Camila took Lauren's hand and intertwined their fingers. "We mix well. We're different, Lauren. We'll find a way to make it work out." "Can you promise me we'll be together forever?" Camila opened her arms and Lauren settled into them immediately. "I can't promise the future babe, but I promise I'll do everything I can to try and make that happen. I'll never give up on us." "Me neither." Lauren said softly. Camila kissed the top of her girlfriend's head and smiled. "I love you Lauren." "I love you too."