one hundred and thirty six.

Lauren took a deep breath as she went out on stage and held the microphone. "Am I alone with the thoughts that I have? I'm afraid that I'm scared of myself." Camila frowned, she had wrote this song with Lauren, she didn't know they were singing it though. "Am I the only one to doubt who I am? Wish I was someone else. Every time I try to swim, it pulls me, pulls me deeper down. Every time I try to fly, it holds me, holds me to the ground." Lauren had her eyes locked on the back of the arena, she froze. Camila took her own microphone and sang. "It tells me I'm a freak, drains me, the monster inside of me. Freak. Save me. The enemy is inside of me." Lauren lowered her eyes as her girlfriend came towards her. "You can do this." Camila whispered, Lauren lifted the mic to her lips and continued. "Would be easier to fight someone else than the war I fight within. It's impossible to hide from yourself. Where do I begin? Every time I dare to dream it wakes me, wakes me with a cry." "Every time I dare to love, it hates me, hates me 'til it dies." Camila continued and held Lauren's hand, with that small action Lauren smiled and felt her confidence return. She had Camila. "It tells me I'm a freak, drains me, the monster inside of me. Freak. Save me. The enemy is inside of me. Screaming, laughing, the voice is inside my head. Freak, silent echo inside my head." "Love me, can you even love at all? Show me, show me what I ought to know." Lauren cupped Camila's cheek with one hand and stroked her hair behind her ear. "Mirror, mirror mirror on the wall, tell me, tell me that I'm beautiful." Camila wiped a tear that fell from her cheek and joined in the last chorus. "It tells me I'm a freak, drains me, the monster inside of me. Freak, drains me, the monster inside of me. Freak. Save me. The enemy is inside of me. It tells me I'm a freak." Lauren felt Camila kiss her cheek and the crowd were a mixture of people crying and singing, mostly crying. "Um, so that was a new song Camila and I wrote. Look I know you all know and you saw the picture and yeah, okay, that is me. But it was not meant for your eyes, a lot of harsh things were said when it got leaked and it hurt and it inspired me to write this song." Lauren looked over at Camila and smiled. "And my beautiful girlfriend helped and helped me get through it, so thanks Camz." Lauren pecked her lips and Camila smiled into the short kiss. The rest of the show passed by smoothly and Lauren came off stage feeling happy with how it went. "I'm proud of you, and that song was great." Normani hugged her best friend. "Agreed. I just wish I knew we were singing it beforehand." Camila said as she went into her girlfriend's arms as they were waiting, held open for her. "It was spur of the moment." Lauren apologises. "Well no hotel tonight I'm afraid girls, to the tour bus we go." Camila and Lauren followed Normani and tried their best to avoid to avoid cameras and people in front of the bus. Lauren sighed with relief as they got inside and cuddled up to her girlfriend on the couch. "You're quiet. Are you sleepy?" Camila asked. "Mm, I'm thinking too." "What about?" "That I don't deserve you." Camila pulled away and frowned. "What? Babe where'd that come from?" Lauren shrugged. "I don't know, but it's still true." "No it's not. You deserve the whole wide world Lauren, I want you to know that. I want you to believe that. Because that's true." It was silent for a few seconds before Lauren connected her lips with Camila's forcefully. Camila reciprocated the kiss immediately and felt Lauren get up and straddle her. "I thought you were tired." Camila spoke softly, close to breathless from the kiss. "Stop talking." Lauren replies and reconnected their mouths. Camila cupped her cheeks and kissed back with just as much force.