eighty seven.

"You are?" Camila asked in shock, pulling away from the hug. Lauren held nothing but truth in her eyes. "Yes. Chris said it earlier and I just, I thought about everything over this past like 7 or 8 months and.." Lauren took Camila's hands and interlocked their fingers. "I'm in love with you Camila." Camila kissed the girl with all the emotion she had left in her body and Lauren immediately kissed back. "I'm in love with you too." She whispered. Both girl smiled against their lips. "Come on, let's get this stuff upstairs, I think we have some unfinished business." Camila giggled and grabbed her bag, running up behind Lauren. Fuck what her Dad thought about her, she was in love with Lauren, and she'd drop the world for her if she had to. So yes, as you could guess, Camila and Lauren had sex. It wasn't wild, it wasn't bad, it was totally love-filled and comfortable. "Lauren?" Camila asked as Lauren was stroking her arm. "Yeah?" "What are we gonna do about my Dad?" "He'll come around." "Maybe he will, but he doesn't even know who you are let alone that I'm going on tour with you next month, that'll make it so much worse." "You're an adult Camz, you can do what you want." "I know I just.." "It's okay to be scared, but we'll figure it out together." Lauren reassured the girl. "You can go to your house tomorrow and talk to your parents. I'm sure everything will be fine." "Will you come?" Camila asked timidly. "Is that a good idea? You saw the way your Dad reacted earlier." "I want you there, I need you there." Lauren kissed her lips and stroked the hair out of her face. "Then I'll be there, right by your side." "Always?" "Always princess."