one hundred and thirty eight.

"Stop yelling! For God's sake, they'll kick you out if you're not careful and you just got here." Lauren scolded the girl. "Sorry!-I mean-sorry, I'm just excited to see her." "Be more excited when we're out of the lobby in our room." "Ooh, our room? You guys are sharing a bed? Are you doing the nasty?" Lauren smacked her arm. "Shut up Dinah or I'll fly you back home." "Sorry." Dinah quickly stopped teasing, even though she knew Lauren wasn't serious it had been months since she'd seen her best friend. Sure they texted all the time and video called when they both could but between time differences and Dinah's new job it was hard to catch each other. "Ready?" Lauren grinned. "She really has no idea?" Dinah asked. "Not a clue, unless you hinted anything." "Of course not, her reaction wouldn't be as priceless." "I'll go in first then call you in." Lauren said as she got out her key card." "Okay." Dinah smiled excitedly. "Camz! I'm back!" Camila looked up and smiled. "Hi baby." "You do anything while I was gone?" "Just worked on an essay." "Well take a break, I have a surprise for you." Lauren couldn't stop herself from smiling. "What's with that weird smile on your face?" Camila asked suspiciously. "Okay come in!" Lauren called out. "WASSUP ITS DJ IN THE HOUUUUSE!!" Lauren roller her eyes, it wouldn't be Dinah if she didn't make a dramatic entrance. "Shut up!" Camila gasped and scrambled off the bed when she saw her best friend walk in. "CHEECHEE!" "CHANCHO!" Camila jumped on her excitedly and Dinah spun her around hugging her. "What the hell-How are you here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming??" "Lauren flew me out to surprise you." "Surprise." Lauren giggled. Camila squealed and ran over to Lauren. "I love you I love you I love you so much!" Lauren felt Camila press her lips to her own with a wide smile trying to come through. "I love you too now go have fun with Dinah. I've got to go through some work with Mani." Lauren walked over to Dinah, knowing her girlfriend would only refuse the money." "Here's some cash for you guys, go on a shopping spree." "Woah that's a lot of dough." Dinah flopped through the notes Lauren handed her. "Lauren you don't have to do-" Camila began but Lauren cut her off. "I insist." She got closer and put her lips to her girlfriend's ear. "If you really want to pay me back you can get something pretty for the bedroom." "Now I know you just said something nasty Lo cause she looks like a tomato." Camila grabbed her bag and shoved her. "Shut up Dinah." "Ha I'm right!" Dinah pointed at Camila victoriously. "Ugh come on stupid, let's go." "Rude!"
Dinah huffed. "Have fun guys!" Lauren smirked and shook her head at the pair. She hadn't seen Camila so happy in a while and she knew she missed Dinah, so she flew her out for a few days to catch up with her best friend. She had a pile of work to do with Normani so it would give her something fun to do while Lauren was so busy. It seemed like Camila was always studying lately, and she hadn't seen her take a real break unless Lauren physically took her laptop away from her. She needed this and she was happy to help, and Dinah was just a ray of sunshine to be around. Lauren considered her a friend to her too.