sixty seven.

camila: i'm here, let me in

lauren: door's open. no one is home so chain the door please. my room is upstairs, second on the left.

camila: okay

Camila locked the front door, went upstairs and looked for Lauren's room. She knocked on the door, opening it cautiously. "Laur?" Lauren looked up with teary eyes and a sorrowful look on her face. "Baby what happened??" Camila rushed over to her and sat on her bed next to her. "I-I came home and he-d-dash was dead. he died cami." Camila held the girl as she sobbed heavily in her arms. "Shh, I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry lolo that's awful." "I wasn't even here for him when he died camz!" Camila kissed her girlfriend's temple and cradled her in her arms. "He was my bestest friend in the whole world." She croaked. Camila felt her heart breaking with each sob escaping Lauren's trembling lips, but she couldn't imagine it was even remotely close to how Lauren felt. "Can you stay the night? I want you here, you make me feel better." Camila nodded. "I need to go back and get some stuff and sort out Wags first though." Lauren couldn't help but cry when her girlfriend mentioned her new puppy. "Shit, I'm sorry." Camila apologised when she realised. "Camila, c-can, can I ask you something?" "Anything baby." "Y-you said a few times you love me..did you mean it?" "Yes." Camila said honestly. "I..I really like you Camz, but.." "You don't have to love me back Lauren. Just know that I love you." Lauren smiled weakly. "Thank you." Camila wiped her cheeks free of tears, though she knew more would spill. "Will you be okay while I sort myself out and come back? I'll try not to be too long." Lauren sniffled and nodded. "Yeah, yeah I'll be fine." "Yeah?" "Yeah." "Okay." Lauren leaned in and kissed the girl softly. "I'll be back as soon as possible." Camila whispered before pecking her lips again and hurrying back to her house. She could taste the saltiness of Lauren's tears on her lips and sighed. Poor Lauren.