one hundred and twenty one.

"Lauren! Over here!" Lauren ignored reporters yelling her name and yelling Camila's to get her attention. "Just keep walking babe, ignore the cameras." Lauren held Camila's hand as they walked from the taxi into the restaurant. "It's so loud. How do you deal with this every time you go anywhere? It's nuts." Camila sighed, she was just happy to be inside. "I know. Are you okay?" "Yeah, it's just something I need to get used to." "Table for two?" A waitress asked the girls. "Yes please. I actually have one reserved for us ma'am." "Name?" "Lauren Jauregui." "Ah, found you. Right this way girls." Lauren gestured for Camila to go before her. "After you babe." Camila smiled shyly and followed the waitress. "Can I get you the specials menu?" The waitress offered. "Yes please, and the wine menu." "Certainly." "Thank you." "Thanks." Camila smiled, eyes stuck on Lauren. "What?" Lauren asked, tucking some hair behind her ear. "I'm just wondering how I got so lucky." Camila said, her voice smooth and honest. Lauren was about to reply before their menus came. "Shall I come back in a minute for your orders?" Camila smiled politely. "Yes please." Lauren opened the menu and licked her lips slowly. "This stuff all looks so good." Camila looked down at the menu. Why did this stupid restaurant put the calories of each meal there? "Camila." Camila was startled, looking up at her girlfriend. "You okay?" Camila chewed on her bottom lip. "Yeah, of course. I'm fine babe." Camila wasn't about to spill anything with tons of people around them. Plus, she'd be judged so hard, it was a really fancy restaurant, with the "finest cuisine in the states" according to the front of the menu. "What do you want to get?" Lauren asked, tilting her head sweetly. She was like a human puppy. "Oh I'll just have whatever you're having." Camila decided, not wanting to look at any more numbers. "Okay." Camila was distracted, she didn't know if that was a good idea. What if it was something she hated? Or hadn't tried before? Or something really fattening? "Camz? What's going on?" Lauren put a hand on Camila's. Camila used her other hand to brush her hair back. "This just isn't really my scene. I'm not used to it." Camila shrugged. "Being wined and dined?" Lauren smiled slightly. "Yeah, I guess." Lauren stroked her thumb over the back of Camila's hand. "It's what you deserve." Camila gulped as she saw the waitress approaching. Now Lauren was about to order their food. Oh shit. Lauren ordered some kind of pasta thing she couldn't pronounce and Camila just said she'd have the same. When the food came she just twirled it around the fork and moved it on the plate. "I can see you doing that." Lauren said gently to her girlfriend. "Doing what?" "Babe." Lauren deadpanned. "I'm just not very hungry right now." Lauren sighed softly and put a hand on Camila's. "What's bothering you?" "Nothing." Camila insisted. "Will you try and eat a little bit? Then I can ask them if we can take away the rest?" Camila nodded simply. She couldn't just let Lauren pay for a meal she hadn't even touched. "Okay." But Camila just stared at the plate, not moving. Lauren picked up Camila's fork and a piece of pasta and held it to her mouth. "It's good, you don't have to eat it all." Camila opened her mouth and allowed Lauren to put the food in, and Lauren was right, it did taste good. Really good. So she started to eat it herself, she was hungry, and it tasted nice. But with every bite she couldn't help but count the calories. Lauren sensed how uncomfortable she felt and stroked Camila's hand with her thumb. "I'll get the cheque, wait here." Lauren kissed Camila's cheek and went to pay at the bar. Camila watched her girlfriend go to the bar and she snuck into the restroom while she paid. As bad as she felt, she couldn't keep it all down. Not that much food. Not that many calories. She'd find a way to pay Lauren back. Lauren put her purse back in her bag and turned back to go to Camila before she realised she wasn't there. She figured she'd be in the restroom, she went in to find her but she was met with the horrific sound of retching. Before she could leave Camila came out of a stall and they locked eyes. "Oh God." "I've paid, we can go when you're done." "Lauren." Camila croaked. Lauren gave a sad smile and shook her head, cupping Camila's cheeks. "Hey, don't cry. It's okay, you're gonna have bad days." Camila's eyes were watery from purging, but Lauren was right in the sense she wanted to cry. "I'm sorry Lo." "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. Now go wash up okay? I'll wait outside." Lauren kissed Camila's cheek and left. Camila sighed heavily and shut her eyes tighy. She was disappointed in herself. She wished she could take it back and have kept down the food now. For Lauren. But she couldn't.