eighty five.

"My new album is out next week." "I'm still sad I can't hear it before it's out." "That's special treatment Camz." "But I am special." "Ugh.." Camila moved closer and increased her puppy god eyes. "One track. You can hear one track." Lauren gave in. "Deal! Show me show me show me!" Camila said excitedly. Lauren chuckled and went on her phone. "It's called Strangers. Do you know Halsey?" "I love her." Camila said excitedly. "We worked on this one together. We think it turned out good." "I'm sure it's great. It has you in it." Lauren blushed and pressed play on the music. When the song ended she looked at Camila who smiled. "That was so good babe. That's a song I'll have on repeat for like, days." Lauren giggled. "You're cute." "I can't believe you got to work with Halsey. She's amazing. I wish I could meet her one day." Camila pouted. "Aw well maybe you can." "Really?" Camila's eyes lit up. "I don't see why not babe. You can tell Ashley yourself how amazing she is, and how much you love her." "Don't be mean. Let me fangirl in peace. Anyway, I have to go." "Why?" Lauren huffed. "I said I'd meet Dinah." "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then?" "Or tonight if that's okay? Maybe I could sleep over?" "Did you just invite yourself to my house?" Lauren laughed. "I don't know, maybe." "I'll ask my parents." "Text me what they say?" "I will." Lauren got up and followed her girlfriend to the door and pecked her cheek. "I love you." "I love you too Laur." Camila smiled and looked over her shoulder to see Lauren's brother. "Yo who's that?" "Chris! Don't be so rude." "It's fine Lauren." "It's not fine Camz." "Sorry." Chris apologised. "This is Camila." "Hi." "Hello. Anyway, I gotta go or I'll be late." "Okay, bye." "Bye." Camila kissed Lauren's cheek and then her nose making Lauren blush and twitch her nose. "Bye Camila, it was nice meeting you." Chris called out. Camila smiled awkwardly and waved before she left. "So, is she a friend or a girlfriend?" Chris wiggled his eyebrows. "Stop it Chris." "I just wanna know, you're my sister." "She's my girlfriend. So paws off." "She's cute, you be careful though okay?" "She's not like Lucy." "I hope not. That girl totally broke you." "She didn't break me Chris." Chris raised his eyebrows at the statement. "Can we not talk about her?" "Sorry." "It's fine. She's not a part of my life anymore anyway." "So, do Mom and Dad know about you and Camila?" "No, and I don't want them to yet. So can you just not tell anyone please?" "Sure Lo." "Thanks." Lauren kissed his cheek and turned on the TV. "Oh and Camila's hopefully staying the night. So as far as they know she's a friend." "Okay." Lauren texted both her Mom and Dad in a group chat asking if Camila could stay over, and after some questions they said yes.

Lauren: you can stay over tonight x

Camila: yay! oh, Dinah says hi btw

Lauren: hi dinahhhh

Camila: do you want to join us for food later?

Lauren: nah it's okay, i'll let you two catch up. i have been hogging you lately.

Camila: dinah said that's nonsense and that she misses you

Lauren: tell her i miss her too

Camila: so come meet ussssss

Lauren: fine. when?

Camila: yay! an hour?

Lauren: okay x

Camila: see you soon baby, i love you x

"Oooooh you're blushing. Is that Camiiiila?" Lauren smacked her brother's arm and went to go to her room. "Awwww is Lolo in looooove?" Lauren turned around and glared hard at her brother. "You don't know what you're talking about. I'm not in love." "You're acting the same way as you did around Lu-" "Just stop bringing him up! He's nothing like Camila okay?" Chris raised his arms with wide eyes. "Geez, okay."

Camila: lo?

Lauren: sorry. love you too.