one hundred and two.

"I'm so excited!" Lauren squealed as she put the remainder of her things in her tour bus. She had helped Camila first. "I'm excited for you, and I've always wondered what it was like on the road." Camila told her girlfriend as she handed her Nala. "It's a mix of emotions to be honest, but it's gonna be so amazing with you here. I know it." Camila giggled and pulled her into a kiss. "We leave for the hotel in maybe 10 minutes I think." "What hotel are we going to?" "I actually have no idea. I never know until we get there." Lauren said as she heard the driver through the intercom. "We're leaving now Miss Jauregui." "Or we're leaving now, scratch that." Camila chuckled at her girlfriend. "Are you nervous for your first show?" "I'll let you know before I go on. Right now I just want to settle in my tour bus and kiss my beautiful girlfriend." Camila grinned as Lauren pulled her towards her and connected their lips and then sat down. "This couch is comfy. I didn't expect it to be." "Right? I was surprised too. Do you want to have a nap while we wait to get to the hotel?" Lauren offered. "If I do that I won't sleep tonight." "So what shall we do instead?" Camila climbed on Lauren's lap and cuddled up to her, resting her head on her shoulder. Lauren smiled adoringly. "Is this okay babe?" Camila asked. "Yeah, this is great."