seventy eight.

Lauren and Camila were cuddled up on the couch in silence. "Lauren?" "Mm?" "Whatcha thinking?" Lauren shrugged. "C'mon Laur, talk to me." "I just wish I had you at that point in my life. Things were so hard..there was so much hate being thrown at me 24/7. It really affected me. At times I thought about quitting, I didn't want to just quit the industry. I wanted to quit full stop. Quit life itself." Camila's eyes watered. "Really?" Lauren nodded gently. "Did you ever try to?" Lauren shook her head. "No, I didn't. Mani was there for me. She was great." "I'm glad you had someone there for you." "Me too. Otherwise I wouldn't have you." Camila smiled and pulled Lauren into her lap. "Do you still get those thoughts?" "Sometimes. But then I talk to you, and everything's okay again. You have more of an impact than you think you do baby. And that isn't meant to be pressure, just reassurance." Camila moved the hair out of her face and behind her ear. "I love you so much, Lauren Michelle. I don't know what I would do without you." "I love you too Camz, and I don't know what I'd do without you either." Lauren leaned in slowly and captured Camila's lips in her own. "You and me." She whispered. "Yeah. You and me." Camila reassured.