one hundred and thirteen.

"Camz come on babe, just try and have a little." Lauren said as she sat with Camila at lunch. "I'm just not very hungry today Lauren." "I'm not saying eat all of it, just a couple mouthfuls. For me?" Camila sighed. She hated those two words in reference to food. "No thanks." "But you haven't-" "I'm finished." Camila insisted firmly and stood up from their table. "No wait, Camila please-" "I'll see you back at the hotel." Lauren sighed and watched Camila leave. She understood she needed to give her some space. "Hey, is Camila okay?" Normani asked, taking Camila's place at the table. "Um, it's just a bad day for her." Lauren replied vaguely. "Are you gonna go after her?" "Not right now, she needs some space. I'll do some rehearsal and then go make sure she's okay in like an hour." "Are you sure?" "I'm sure." Lauren nodded, putting her used napkin on her empty plate. "Okay, I'll get Sean. See you up there." "Okay." Lauren got out her phone and texted Camila.

Lauren: hey baby, i'm just going to rehearse for a bit, i'll see you back at the hotel room before the show later. i love you.

Lauren waited for a response, but she didn't get one. Honestly, she didn't really expect one. But she hoped that Camila had read her message at least. "Hey Lauren? Are you coming?" Normani poked her head around the door. "Yeah, sorry." Lauren stood up and put her phone in her back pocket, not noticing it buzz.

Camila: i need you here