fourty eight.

"Oh, you can't hear me cry, see my dreams all die, from where you're standing, on your own. It's so quiet here, and I feel so cold..this house no longer, feels like home. Mmmm, oooooh, mmmm, mmmmm. Oh when you told me you'd leave, I felt like I couldn't breathe. My aching body, fell to the floor. When I called you at home, you said that you weren't alone. I should have known better, now it hurts much more. Oooooh, mmmm, oooooh, mmmm. You caused my heart to bleed and, you still owe me a reason, cause I can't figure out why. Why I'm alone and freezing, while you're in the bed that she's in, and I'm just left alone to cry." Camila came in halfway through Lauren singing and watched her through the screen. She saw Lauren with tears streaming down her cheeks, her eyes closed in her element singing. "Is she alright?" Dinah asked worriedly. Camila nodded slightly. "I just think she's letting some stuff out, y'know?" "Emotions, gross." "Dinah." Camila smacked her arm. Dinah raised her arms up and took a bite of her sandwich. Camila turned back to watch Lauren singing the rest of the song. "Oh, you can't hear me cry. See my dreams all die, from where you're standing, on your own. It's so quiet here, and I feel so cold..This house no longer..feels like home.." Lauren took a deep breath and opened her eyes, them immediately widening when she saw Camila watching. She hurriedly wiped her cheeks and took off her headphones. Camila pressed the intercom to talk to her. "Can I come in there?" Lauren cleared her throat. "Sure." Camila opened the door and hugged the girl tightly, kissing her cheek softly. "Are you okay Lauren?" Lauren nodded into her neck and sighed weakly. "Can I kiss you?" Camila smiled and pulled back to look at her. "You don't have to ask." Lauren leaned in and connected their lips gently. Camila stroked her cheek with her thumb and smiled into the kiss. "Dinah wants to go back to the hotel, do you mind?" "I'll get Mani to drop you guys back." "Are you trying to get rid of me?" Camila teased. "I never said I was going anywhere." Lauren smirked slightly and chuckled. "I wanna you to look at this song anyway." Lauren said, holding a sheet of paper up for Camila to see. "Back in a second, let me just say bye to Dinah." Camila said, kissing Lauren's cheek before leaving the booth. Lauren smiled and lifted her hand to the place her lips had touched, her cheek was burning from the contact. Camila took a look at the sheet of music Lauren handed her and read the lyrics. "I like it, what's this one called?" "Human." Lauren smiled, looking up at Camila from typing on her phone. "I'd like you to record it." "But it's your song." Camila furrowed her eyebrows. "But I want you to sing it." Lauren said, putting her phone down. "Please Camz, I think-no I know it'll sound great." Camila bit her lower lip in thought and slowly nodded in agreement. "Okay." Lauren smiled and put the headphones on Camila's head. "Wait!" Lauren met Camila's eyes curiously. "Kiss for good luck?" Camila asked in the cutest voice. Lauren couldn't help but grin. She leaned in and gently captured her lips, Camila kissing back instantly and cupping Lauren's cheeks. "I'll be outside. You got this Camz."