one hundred and fourty one.

"Here, I got you a cold flannel." Camila said as she put it on Lauren's forehead to cool her down and soothe her headache. Lauren yawned and held her arms out. "You want cuddles?" Camila smiled. "Mhm." Lauren affirmed with closed eyes. Camila crawled into the bed and carefully pulled Lauren closer so she was resting on her chest, without letting the cold flannel fall off. "Your heart is racing." Lauren smiled. "You're here." Camila replied sweetly. "Camz?" "Yeah baby?" Camila looked down at her girlfriend. "Is room service still available? I'm kinda hungry." "Uh, yeah. I'll call them. Here's the menu." Lauren squinted at the light change. "Uh I'll get the pasta. What do you want?" "I'm good." Camila waved her off. Lauren raised an eyebrow. "Try again." "I'll share yours?" Lauren nodded. "Okay." Camila ordered the food and put the phone down. "I'm gonna hop in the shower, it might help me feel better." Lauren moved the covers to stand up. Camila smirked. "I could do with a shower." Lauren chuckled. "I'm sure there's room for two." Lauren held her hand out for her girlfriend to take and the pair hurried into the bathroom. Halfway through the shower the knocking of a hotel employee interrupted them. Camila groaned and grabbed a robe, tying it around her waist, hurting to answer the door. "Coming!" Lauren shook her head and started rinsing the conditioner out of her hair. Camila was sorted out cutlery and waiting for Lauren. "Laur c'mon, or it'll get cold!" Camila called out. But suddenly there was a loud crash. Camila jumped up and opened the door, finding Lauren on the floor in a robe herself. "Oh my god! Lauren??" Lauren blinked a few times, seeing a blurred vision of her girlfriend. "Thank god. What the hell happened? Did you slip?" "I felt faint, guess I passed out." "Did you hit your head?" Camila inspected her worriedly. "I'm fine Camz, it's fine." Lauren moved to get up. "Let me help." Camila helped her up and supported her body. "Here, have some food, your blood sugar is probably low." Camila sat Lauren down on the bed and held a forkful of pasta up to her mouth. "Open." Lauren chuckled, opening her mouth. "I can feed myself." "You could also stand up yourself a few minutes ago." Camila said bluntly. "I think I can manage a fork." "Alright, here." Camila handed Lauren the fork and reached for her phone. "What're you doing?" "I'm texting Mani." Lauren let out a whine. "Don't." "Hush up, Jauregui." "But-" "I said hush!" Camila stared her down with a stern look that quickly shut Lauren up.