fourty five.

"So I was thinking, I mean I have some lyrics I think would fit our vocals." Lauren said as she dug out her portfolio. "Yeah? Okay, lay em out and we'll take a look." Camila smiled. "Try this one?" Lauren said, sliding a sheet towards her friend. Camila cleared her throat and looked down at the sheet. "I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue, I can stay away for days, if that's what you want. Be your number one." Camila sang with her eyes closed. Lauren was smiling widely. "That was beautiful." "Thank you, but I don't think it's single material." "You're right, but we definitely have to record that. "I'm down, what else have you got?" Camila asked happily. "I like this one." Camila said, pulling one out of a plastic folder. "Oh, that's a new one." Lauren blushed. "I'm not sure about it, I was going to ask for a second opinion." "Let's hear some." Lauren took the sheet and chose a line. "I don't know what else to say but you're pretty fucking dope, just so you know, I been thinking bout ways that I wanna hold you close, just so you knows I don't know what else to say but you're pretty fucking dope." Camila nodded along to the beat with a smile on her face. "Yes, I love that." "Yeah?" "Totally." Camila grinned. "Let's note that down." Camila got out her phone and smiled. "I wrote this a little while ago, I don't know if you want to take a look or.." "Of course I do, let's see it." Lauren took Camila's phone and read the lyrics. "Wow, wow wow wow. This is amazing Camz, can we record this now? I have an idea of the tune already." Camila's head lifted. "You really like it?" "I love it. What's it called?" "Dope."