one hundred and thirty three.

"Good morning cutie." Lauren opened one eye at Camila's words and smiled. "Morning baby." "How'd you sleep?" "Okay. Has it died down?" Camila knew what she was referring to, and it had actually gotten worse. "No, not yet. Oh, your phone went off just now." "Mm, pass it I'll take a look." Camila gave Lauren her phone and saw Normani texted. "It's Mani, she wants me to call her." "Call her now, I'm just going to brush my teeth." "I'll join you when I'm done." Lauren rang her friend and manager and she picked up almost instantly. "Lauren have you seen-" "Yes Normani, of course I have." "And it is you?" Lauren sighed. "Yes." "Lauren." "Mani easy, I didn't have it leaked. Plus it's not recent I've had tattoos since." "Are you okay? Did you do anything?" Lauren chewed on her lip and lied. "No, I'm fine." Normani breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. Okay I'm gonna sort this out, you spend the day with Camila, have a nice chill day, and stay off the internet. I'll update you." "Thanks Mani." "No problem Lo." Lauren hung up and went to brush her own teeth, seeing Camila spit into the sink and turn to her with a frothy mouth as she walked in. "Attractive." Lauren teased. "I try my best." Camila chuckled at the girl. Lauren quickly brushed her own teeth before patting her lips with her finger as a signal she wanted a kiss. Camila leaned in and kissed her deeply, Lauren smiled into the kiss and felt Camila smiling too. "What do you want to do today?" "Anything. I don't mind." "Why don't we go shopping?" "Sure." Lauren smiled and the two got ready, putting on sunglasses as they left the hotel. Lauren was recognised easily and Camila was recognised as Lauren's girlfriend, so if Camila got seen, it was common sense she was with Lauren. When they arrived in town they saw a wide range of stores that all looked interesting. "Let's go here first!" Camila dragged her girlfriend inside the big Hot Topic, making Lauren giggle fondly at her girlfriend's enthusiasm. "Alright babe I'm coming!" They were looking around and Camila picked something up and showed Lauren. "Do you think this would look good on me?" Lauren smiled. "Yes, ooh, and definitely this." The two heard whispers of "Is that Lauren Jauregui?" Camila looked over and turned to Lauren. "There's only two of them." "But I wanted to spend today as just us Camzi." Lauren pouted. "Hey, don't forget I was just a fan once..this could make their day." "Yeah you're right." Lauren poked her head up and gestured they could come over. "Hi." Lauren beamed. The two girls both squealed excitedly and went over. "Oh my god, this is insane." "I can't believe this." One girl said in shock with a whisper. "Can we get a picture?" The other asked. "Yeah of course you can, come here." Lauren smiled and took selfies with both of them. Camila tapped her shoulder. "Lauren." Lauren turned to her girlfriend. "Yeah?" Camila glanced down at one of the girl's wrist, Lauren following her gaze and noticed the red lines and frowned sadly. "You're welcome." The girl clearly noticed and lowered her sleeve. "Should I talk to her?" Lauren whispered to her girlfriend. "I think she'd like that. I'll be just there." Camila gestured to a nearby rack and wandered over. "Um, Lauren?" The girl said as her friend walked away to investigate a shirt. "Yes mama?" "You kinda..saved my life today." Lauren's eyes filled with tears and she opened her arms for a hug. "No matter what's going on it will get better baby, nothing is worth hurting yourself like that." Lauren felt like such a huge hypocrite, but she truly, deeply loved her fans. Still holding the girl she felt her sigh with both pain and relief. "What's your name sweetie?" Lauren pulled back. "Chloe." "Chloe, here, let me give you this." Lauren took off her silver necklace with a small heart pendant on it. "Oh no Lauren I can't-" "You can and you will. Take this necklace and remember that I love you and things will get easier." Chloe smiled softly as Lauren put the necklace on the girl. "Life is so worth it. People love you so much." Lauren said as she looked back at her girlfriend before turning back to Chloe. "Me included." Chloe hugged Lauren tightly, starting to cry. Lauren rubbed her back and soothed her for a few seconds before she pulled away from her. "You keep that in mind Chlo, now look, your friend is waiting for you, and my girlfriend is waiting for me." "Thank you Lauren." She smiled as she walked back to her friend. Lauren just smiled back before she went over to her girlfriend. Camila kissed her cheek and took her hand, stroking her thumb over the back of it. "That was really sweet of you Laur." "It just felt like the right thing to do." Lauren said as she blushed from the press of Camila's lips. "I love you, and it's stuff like this that makes me love you even more." Lauren smiled brightly and felt her cheeks become even redder. "I love you too." She pecked Camila's lips and then they continued shopping.