one hundred and thirty one.

Camila's head lifted from her laptop when she heard the door to her and Lauren's hotel room. There was only one person it could be, and she still wasn't happy with her girlfriend. "Hey." Lauren said softly when she shut the door and met her girlfriend's eyes. Camila didn't answer. "Okay, I know you're probably mad at me but I was only thinking of you, I'm worried." "You're damn right I'm mad at you." "Can I just stop you there and remind you that before the tour started you agreed to see my nutritionist?" Camila sighed. She was right. She forgot about that. "You still should have spoken to me first. I really don't appreciate you going behind my back Lauren." "I'll admit I fucked up there. I'm sorry." Camila closed her laptop when Lauren approached her. "How can I make it up to you Camz?" Camila moved her laptop to one side. "Start with this." She said, and pulled Lauren into a kiss. Lauren quickly returned the kiss and moved back. "You're not mad." "Oh no I'm still mad, we're just gonna have make up sex." "We should still talk about this." "You want to talk or you want to cum?" "Hm. Cum first, talk later?" Lauren suggested, breathless from the kiss. "Mhm. That's what I thought." Camila said and took Lauren's shirt off. When both girls were finished they were panting and looked at each other. "Are you okay?" Lauren asked. "Are you kidding me? That was probably the best sex we've ever had." Camila chuckled. "No like, are we okay? But I'm glad to hear it." "Yeah, we're okay." Camila smiled at the girl. "You swear?" "I swear. I talked to Ally about it." Lauren frowned. "You talked to Ally but not me? I thought you didn't even like her!" "I do now. I didn't want to talk to you about it at the time, I was angry. Plus didn't you want me to like her?" "I wanted you to stop being jealous." "I'm not jealous. I think you're jealous." "Yeah I am, because you went to her and not me." "I told you. I was mad at you." "Why didn't you talk to Ella about it?" "I don't know, I was mad at her too." "But-oh my god. I'm going out. I'm getting out of here." "But I haven't seen you all day." Camila whined. "Yeah and you seemed perfectly fine with it. You didn't call me, didn't text me, you didn't want to talk to me clearly. You were mad at me remember? Now I'm mad at you." "But you can't be mad at me!" "Oh now I can't have emotions?!" Lauren scoffed. "I'm not saying you can't have emotions I just mean I haven't done anything wrong." "Haven't done anything wrong? You went to someone that you barely know instead of your girlfriend. So in my eyes, I think you have." Lauren growled as she angrily tugged on her sweater and snatched her keycard off the table. "Lauren where are you going?" Camila started to move off the bed. "Away from here." Lauren hissed and slammed the door behind her. Camila grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. So much for making up.