thirty two.

Lauren decided to get out of the car, not her brightest idea. "Oh my god!! Look over there! That's Lauren Jauregui!" She was swarmed immediately by teenagers, some fans, some just desperate to be able to say they met a famous person. "Hi guys." She smiled simply. "I l-love you Lauren, can I have a picture?" "Aw thanks, of course you can. You want me to take it?" The girl nodded quickly and with shaking hands, gave the green eyed singer her phone. Lauren met a few people before she saw Camila in the distance approaching them. "Hey Camz! You found me!" The crowd turned around and someone pulled a disgusted face. "What would you want with that geek?" Lauren scowled at the boy and crossed her arms. "Well actually, we're friends. Call her one more name and you'll be sorry..Jenson." Lauren threatened the boy, reading his surname off of his student card. Camila looked at Lauren with a thankful gaze. "Okay guys, we gotta go now I'm afraid. Thanks for all your support." Lauren said and the crowd dispersed. "Thanks Lauren." "Sure." Lauren said and took her bag from her, putting it in the boot of the carp. "You don't have to-okay then." Camila chuckled. "So, ready to go?" "Uh huh, I'm ready when you are Jauregui." Camila teased. Lauren shook her head fondly. "Wanna grab some coffee on the way?" "God, yes please. I'm exhausted from the last period, it was a triple." "You wanna just rest instead of come to the studio?" Lauren offered. "No, let's just go back to my place and chill out." Camila said with a smile. "Yeah?" "Yeah." When they got to Camila's house they saw it was 1:30 and they had about an hour before they had to leave for the studio. "Why don't you take a nap Camila, I'll wake you up when we have to go." "Are you sure? You're a guest Lo, I don't wanna leave you with like no company or anything." "I have my phone here and I may actually fall asleep myself. I'm good Camz." Camila smiled and nodded, accidentally letting a yawn slip out. "Can I cuddle you? Hugs help me sleep." Camila said awkwardly. Lauren giggled and opened her arms. "Sure Camz." Lauren looked over at Camila when she saw the time, it was time for them to leave. But Camila looked so peaceful and cute when she slept. "Camz." She whispered. "Camila." A groan escaped her lips. "Camila, we gotta go to the studio." Camila yawned and nodded simultaneously. "Okay, let me just freshen up and we can go."