ninety.

When the door was opened by Lauren's mother Camila smiled. "Hi Camila." "Hi Mrs. Jauregui. Is Lauren here?" "Camila, call me Clara already please." Camila blushed. "Sorry." "Lauren is in her room. Give me a shout if you need anything honey." "Thank you." Camila was pretty happy until she saw Lauren in the middle of her room with papers everywhere, tears running down her cheeks in a panicky state. She threw her bag to the floor and ran to her girlfriend, moving papers to the side carelessly so she didn't sit on them. "Lauren calm down, breathe with me baby, can you do that?" Lauren calmed down with Camila's help and slumped into her body. "Take a break for 10 minutes, then we'll work on it again together." Lauren took a deep breath and nodded into her shoulder. "I can't believe my fucking management did this shit to me." "I know babe, I'm sorry." Lauren crawled into Camila's lap properly and kissed her cheek lovingly. "Thank you for coming baby. I really appreciate it." Camila smiled widely. She would never get tired of Lauren calling her baby. "Are you staying? Please say yes." Camila chuckled. "If it's okay with you it's okay with your parents then yes, I have my stuff with me just in case." "My Mom will say yes, I know she will. My Dad is out of the country right now." "Where is he?" "I don't know, he's at some big meeting for the company he works out." Lauren shrugged. "Lo, can I ask you something?" Lauren looked up at the girl curiously. "Of course you can." "When are you going to tell your parents that we're together?" Lauren chuckled. "Camz, they know already." "What?" "Yeah, I didn't tell them but they saw the look on my face." "What look?" "The "I'm in love" look." Camila blushed. "I'm in love with you too Laur. Now, back to work." Lauren huffed. "Do we have to, like right now?" "Yup." "Ugh, fine."