one hundred and five.

"Why are we behind the cameras?" "Because I'm gonna show you what Lauren looks like in the limelight with the new makeup on screen. You'll love it. Oh look, there's the interviewer." Normani grinned. "Here she comes." Camila looked at Lauren come on screen with a smile. "Hi Lauren, lets get started shall we?" "Yeah, sounds good." Lauren sat down. "Okay guys I am here with the wonderful Lauren Jauregui, hi Lauren, how are you?" "I'm good, how are you?" "I'm brilliant. So your album came out, why don't you tell us about it?" "Okay well it's called "In The Dark" it's basically about my journey over the past like, year and a half? It has some upbeat songs, actually In The Dark is one of them. This album is very important to me." "And you start your new tour today, well, tonight, is that correct?" "Yes! I can't wait, the first show is here in Colorado. I can't wait to see my fans there and meet some of you guys. It's gonna be a great tour, and I'm touring with someone special in my life too." Normani smiled at Camila knowingly while Camila looked confused. "Really? Who's that?" "Her name is Camila Cabello. I'm sure you've seen us around together, so some of you know who she is." Camila's eyes widened. "And why is she so special to you?" "She's my girlfriend." Camila's jaw dropped. "Did she just-" "Yeah, she just." Normani chuckled. Camila bit her lip. Lauren just confirmed their relationship. Holy shit. "Okay so we're going to talk a little bit more about the new tour." "Okay." "Who are your opening acts?" "My opening acts are Bea Miller, who I'm sure you've heard of, and Alli Fitz. They really are such amazing vocalists. I think you'll like them, I know I do." "The next thing I think we all want to know is what's your favourite song on the album?" "Ooooh, that's a hard one..I think probably Strangers featuring Ash-sorry, Halsey. It's such an amazing song, it has a good vibe and it's in the LGBT category." "How's the feedback on it?" "Well I've seen some tweets about the album and most of them have all been positive. And as far as I'm being told by my team, it's doing pretty good on the charts. I have such amazing fans, they're really dedicated." "Did you know you're nominated for a VMA?" "Shut up! WHAT??" "Yeah! Your recent single "Back To Me" got nominated." "Oh my god! That's amazing, thank you guys!" "Well that's all we have time for, thank you Lauren." "Thank you."