"You too." He said, once I went around the corner. I walked back to the cart I brought and started restocking again.

"Hey Y/N." I heard another male voice behind me. I turned and saw Jimin and Jungkook.

"Hey guys." I said, smiling and standing up.

"How's work going so far?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, I helped a nice guy who's a single father find baby food." I said, remembering the guy.

"That's good, and did you see the suspicious guy again?" Jimin asked. I thought and looked around everywhere around us.

"So far no but I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up close by." I said, putting stuff on the shelves.

"Can I ask you something Y/N?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah go ahead." I responded.

"Is it hard working at a grocery store? You know with the mean customers and all." He asked.

"It can be hard as long as someone doesn't say I'm doing something wrong, bagging their stuff in the wrong way or just because they can't find what they want and they think it's the workers fault even though we're just doing our job." I answered, putting the last jar of peanut butter on the shelf.

"I don't understand why people are like that but people will be people I guess." Jungkook said.

"I guess so and where's the other members? Not that I don't like being with you two." I asked, curious.

"They couldn't come because they had to do a few things at the company but they told us to tell you hi." Jimin said. "And I'm sorry I hung up, I pushed the wrong thing by accident." He apologized.

"Oh it's fine, I would've gotten in trouble anyways." I assured him.

"Okay, well we better get the things we came here to get." Jimin said.

"Alright, let me know if you need help with anything." I said, pulling the cart.

"Bye Y/N." Jimin and Jungkook said in unison.

"Bye guys." I said, rolling the cart to the back room.

10 hours later

Thursday 9:58 am:

Jimin - Hey Y/N

Me - Hey Jimin
Me - What's up?

Jimin - Nothing just got home from practice and now I have the rest of the day off
Jimin - What's up with you?

Me - Just at school working on an assignment that the teacher gave the class and it's hard

Jimin - What subject is it?

Me - Calculus
Me - Even though I don't know why I need to learn this when I'm majoring in Nursing but whatever

Jimin - I wish I can help you

Me - Are you good with math?

Jimin - Kinda

Me - Can I send you a picture of the paper?

Jimin - No, that's cheating and if you cheat you won't learn anything from it
Jimin - You have to do the work to understand how to do it and if you're having trouble why don't you ask the teacher to explain it a little bit to you

Me - I guess I can do that
Me - I have to get off the phone so she don't take it away from me

Jimin - Okay bye Y/N

Me - Bye Jimin

____________________________________
I think this is the longest chapter in this story.

Are you enjoying this story so far?

And here's free pictures of Jimin as a thank you for reading my story!

I purple you and I hope you're staying safe and healthy