Don't worry Y/N we're here and we have to go to the store to get some snacks since we didn't eat breakfast
We'll be there soon

Wait, you're all coming here?

Yeah
The more the better

But what happens if ARMY surrounds you because I know there's ARMYs coming here because I see some walking around carrying your albums

Don't worry okay?
We'll be fine
What matters right now is your safety

Okay, well I'll see you when you guys get here

Okay, we'll be there in about 5-10 minutes

Okay

I put my stuff away in the back and put my name tag on, after poking myself by accident. I wouldn't be surprised if it starts bleeding. I walked out and grabbed a cart with items on it and started to restock them.

"Excuse me ma'am?" A male voice said. I turned to see a tall man with blonde hair.

"Yes? How can I help you?" I asked, politely.

"Can you tell me where I can find the baby food?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll take you to it." I said, starting to lead him to the where baby food was. "Do you have a baby at home?" I asked, trying to start a conversation because it was too quiet.

"Yeah a 5 month old daughter." He answered. I can sense him smile.

"That's adorable, you and your wife is very lucky." I said, smiling.

"Actually I'm a single father, the mother left us a couple months ago because she didn't want to be a mother anymore." He said, putting his head down. I turned around and faced him.

"I'm so sorry to hear that but I can tell you're a great father, she's lucky she has a father like you." I said, putting my hands on his shoulders.

Normally I wouldn't do this but he needs it since I know taking care of a baby is tough and you need a lot of patience since they will test it but it's worth it.

"Thank you, your boyfriend is lucky to have you as a girlfriend." He said, faintly smiling.

"Actually I'm not dating anyone." I told him. He looked at me with a surprised look on his face. "What?" I asked, confused.

"How are you single? You're a beautiful girl, how can no one ask you to be their girfriend?" He asked.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just to much to handle because I can get crazy sometimes." I said, walking to the aisle with the baby food.

"Everyone can get be a bit crazy at times, it's normal." He said, when we came to a stop in front of the baby food.

"I guess so and here's the baby food." I said, smiling.

"Thank you so much, I'll let you get back to work." He said, smiling back at me.

"Okay have a great day." I said, starting to walk away.