58 : The Map

Shoutout to bbykaito for adding this to your reading list and hannayea for the vote!

*

"Let's not sleep that long anymore."

*
*
*

Karl opens the map Merlin gave to him. It was when Antania went outside with Kairos and Eliot. 

"This is the map to the sacred oil which can cure the princess, completely. I can't track the sacred oil with my magic so we have to search it using this map."

He remembers Merlin's words back when he gave this map to Karl. He slowly opens the rusty-looking map. The map is showing a live condition of the place of the sacred oil, the picture there is moving. 

'Magic thing.'  Karl says to himself.

It is located in the forest between Brail and Ezule, the forbidden forest. The picture shows some obstacles they'll face to find the sacred oil. The broken bridge to cross a deathly cliff, spirit protector that protects the oil and the most common and dangerous one, dragon with blue fire.

Karl closes the map and put it on the table. He turns his head and walks to Antania. Slowly, he lifts Antania's hand and caress it. His face is as straight as a paper but his brain keeps thinking the way to go get that sacred oil. 

At the other place, Wolfie brings Antania to the the tempting bath. 

Antania's POV

We walk down the stairs to a very bright green place with a colorful bubble bath.

"Tempting enough, isn't it?" Wolfie says as he looks at my widen eyes.

"Yes." I say as I unconsciously walk closer to the bath. Wolfie immediately stops me with his body.

"You really want to try that bubble bath?" He looks at me straightly.

I chuckle, almost lost my consciousness and drown myself there. Like who doesn't want to swim and wet themselves in that big colorful bath. Moreover, the vibe here is so refreshing that you want to stay here all day long.

"Thank you. You could've let me in." I smile at Wolfie. He doesn't say anything.

"You have to practice your expression, I won't force you if you can do it."

"I'll definitely do better." I say firmly.

"The bath won't actually wet you." Wolfie says to me.

"Hmm?"

"It contains water in it, but it doesn't wet you. You will still be dry after you go out." He explains.

"Lord Barbaron is coming."

Wolfie's ears suddenly go up. A sound of footsteps is hear, getting nearer and nearer.

"She's done?"

"You can check her to be sure." Wolfie says.

I try my best to keep my expression straight and blank.

"Her expression might changes, not like any other. She can also smile." Wolfie suddenly says something out of our plan. 

"Well done, now I have to give this nightmare to her husband." Mr. Barb laughs so hard.

"Haa~ What an amazing day today." Mr. Barb smiles and stretch his body. He then leaves me and Wolfie.

"What will he do to Karl?" I frown. Why haven't Kairos wake me up and pull me out of this land? Is he not going to help me anymore? I should've told Karl about everything I know about Mr. Barb and Kairos. I can't even hear Merlin's voice.