45 : West Kingdom

Today's shoutout goes to :
Yusufimam9 for voting
neuddiva for adding this to you reading list
Nguyenh144 for commenting❤️❤️❤️

*

"But it's a little bit complicated. She doesn't look happy with the baby inside her right now."

*
*
*

W

e've finally arrived. I can smell the familiar scent of the kingdom I was once called my home, the West Kingdom. Oh yes, I finally got Karl's permission although that man looked a bit displeased when I told him I will go with Kairos. I finally step my feet on the ground for the first time since I left this place. The wind quickly welcomes me with a strong breeze. 

"Antania!" Steven suddenly calls from afar. I smile and walk to him. 

"Steven!" I excitedly wave my hand.

"Welcome back." Steven smiles.

"Good to be back." I say as I look at the things around us. Everything looks the same, maybe some has changed but it's not a big change. I look up to the balcony where prince Steven and princess Anya stood up waving their hands to me for the last time. How nostalgic.

"And you are?" Steven takes a glance at Kairos.

"I am-."

"My personal guard." I quickly cut Kairos's words. Kairos immediately looks at me in shock. It doesn't mean Raja doesn't come with me though, he comes with me. Lydia also accompanies me as usual.

"Where is princess Anya?"

Steven's face immediately changes. I frown.

"Is there any problem?"

Steven sighs at first but then he looks at me in the eye.

"Yes, follow me."

I nod and walk behind him as well as Raja, Lydia and Kairos.

"You wait here with them." I point a the floor where we're standing on right now to Kairos. Kairos looks at me.

"Why should I? I am a prince too." Kairos says as he crosses his arms. I sigh, he acts like a child right now.

"Just do as I say. See you in a minute!" I wave my hand and laugh, leaving Kairos at the guest room.

The castle is just the same as before. The senior maids whom I know bow to me on everytime I go pass them. I look in front, wondering where are we going. But within a second, I think I know where this is going. This is the way to Princess Anya's room. I still remember it even if it's been a long time ago. Steven stops right in front of the door before he finally knocks. 

The door slowly opens, showing Princess Anya sitting on a chair facing outside the balcony. We slowly walk to her in silent.

"Sis, Antania is here." Steven gently says.

Princess Anya slowly looks back to me. How shock I am to see her become skinnier than before. Her eyes are swollen and eyebags are on both side of her face.

"Princess." I bow to her.

"I told you to call me Anya, didn't I?" Princess Anya chuckles. Steven smiles looking at Princess Anya smiling, that's what makes even more curious.