Side Chapter I

Hello beautiful readers! I hope you're doing fine during this hard time. I just want to inform you that I am unable to upload today's chapter and also yesterday's chapter. I'm going to update the new chapter tomorrow, so I hope you don't mind.

This is just an extra chapter I make. Hope you can still enjoy!

*
*
*

"Are you happy now?"

Antania quickly nods. She gives him her brightest smile.

Karl sighs, "Good then."

He throws Antania's dresses to her bed. You might be wondering what's happening right now. Antania asked him to play with her. If she can win against him, Karl would do anything Antania asked him to. And so, thinking he's all mighty and smart, which is actually a fact, Karl accepted her challenge.

Who knew that Antania actually beat him in the game. And now here he is, moving Antania's dresses she no longer needs for her charity. He's going to be her butler for a day.

"Lydia, why are you still standing there?" Antania calls Lydia.

"You should sit here next to me." Antania happily pats the seat next to her.

"Umm, I fine just the way I am know." Lydia tries to smile.

"Kenn, you too?" She turns her head to see Kenn.

"Of course. I like standing up."

What a lie! Antania pouts.

"Besides, I won't be able to endure this sharp glare feeling towards me if I sit with you, sister."

Hmm? Antania looks at Kenn's back. Now she understands.

"Why are you glaring?! You can't ask him to help you, okay. It's my rule day now." Antania laughs.

O how happy she is right now. That she has this one day of her being free from Karl's teasing and bullies towards her.

It's the right time to give you back what you have given me this 5 years of my life with you. Antania giggle.

"What do you want now?" Karl asks after he finished his first task.

"Hmm." Antania seems to think.

Ah!

"How about a nice stroll together?"

Karl raises one eyebrow. Kenn and Lydia are also a bit confused.

"What? You don't want to? Isn't that so easy to do?" Antania asks.

Karl then walks outside without saying anything.

"Am I wrong?" Antania whispers to Kenn and Lydia.

"I don't think so." Kenn answers.

Karl stops at the door and turn around.

"What are you still doing there? Get your ass off of that chair now." Karl straightly says.

Antania sighs. Who's the one to order now?

Oh well, I guess that can't be helped. That attitude has been with him his whole life.

"Why can't you just ask me nicely?"  Antania stands up and walk to Karl with Kenn and Lydia following her behind.

"No can do."

Huft! Whatever.

"You could have asked him to do a bit heavier job, sis." Kenn whispers after Karl walks a bit further from them.