47 : His Sudden Arrival

Shoutout to Vcvgsb for voting, ikrahussain375 for adding this to your reading list, and fujoshiaiks for the comment!❤️

*

"Wife, you really look energized."
"I am."
"That's worrying."

*
*
*

The doctor has finished treating my wound. I feel very dizzy and weak.

"There is a poison inside the princess right now."

I sigh. What again?

"Well, you know what to do." Steven firmly says.

The doctor looks down and shakes his head. "This poison is very deadly. The person who get exposed to this poison will usually die immediately. Unfortunately, there is still no cure for this type of poison."

"It's a miracle that the princess can still breathe up until now." The doctor continues.

I frown. Is it really that deadly?

"Alright, you have to rest right now." Steven says after letting the doctor leaves.

"I want to talk with red hair alone, may I?" Kairos suddenly says something unexpected.

Steven nods and leaves with the other. It's just me and Kairos, sitting face to face.

"I know the cure for this."

I raise my eyebrow. "You do?"

"I can guess it by the smell."

"You can smell it?" Cause I don't.

Kairos smirks. "Only professionals like me can identify it. Beginners need to learn more."

I roll my eyes. "Then tell me how."

"A witch can cure you."

"A witch?" Kairos nods.

My mind immediately picture Merlin. He's a witch so he can cure me, right?

"But it's a bit of a complicated procedure."

"What do you mean?" I look at Kairos seriously.

"The one who made it is the one who have the cure."

"But from what I know, West Kingdom doesn't have witches, and neither does Ezule Kingdom." I say.

"And from what I know, the kingdom popular for its witches is Brail Kingdom."

I frown. Eliot's kingdom? Why is this so complicated?!

I suspiciously look at Kairos. "How can you conclude that this was done by a witch."

"I learn from experience." Kairos simply answer.

By the way, I've never asked which kingdom Kairos is. He knows a lot about kingdoms, he likes to study medical and he's pretty popular in our school. But he's also a bit bar-bar.

"Kairos, from which kingdom are you?"

"My kingdom is not very popular among big kingdoms. You might never heard about it."

"So, which kingdom are you?" I repeat my question.

"Secret." Kairos mischievously smiles.

"Go get some sleep." Kairos waves his hand as he walks out of my room.