02 : AfterLife

"Well, aren't you my future wife? I'm looking for the girl I'm going to marry."

*
*
*

I died.

Such a sadistic friend I have. I didn't know who pushed me, but now that I have opened my eyes, I'm a 12 year-old girl in the novel I read.

Antania, that is the character's name and it's my name now. I roll my eyes knowing what will happen for the next, I don't know, years maybe. I know all of the plots of this story and what will happen and how it will end.

The story started when Princess Anya, the princess Antania served for was asked to marry the blood-thirsty prince, Karl Ezule when she was just 12. The story of this book is from Antania's point of view of how her princess fell in love, cried, smiled, and eventually died for loving Karl.

BUT WAIT!

"Have you packed yet?" Princess Anya walks into my small room with her maids.

"Yes, Your Highness." 

THIS PLOT IS NOT THE SAME WITH THE BOOK I'VE READ! I HAVE TO REPLACE HER NOW?!

"Good. Thank you so much, Antania. I will forever remember your sacrifice." Anya smiles. Anya has always been very good to me. 

Princess Anya of the West Kingdom. She is a very pure, gentle and a caring princess. Antania and the princess has always been together, it makes them sometimes look alike. And that is why the Queen and King asked me to replace Anya because their daughter doesn't want to marry such a boring and cold prince. The real Antania has always obeyed her princess orders.  But this time, not for me, I'm quite rebel. 

Nobody knows this except me.

Yup! I'm going to escape from this marriage and run anywhere and live peacefully on my own. 

"Get dresssed and make yourself pretty. You are going to Ezule Kingdom today."

I simply nod.

Once I see Anya and the maids are gone, the other maids are helping me get dressed. I look at myself in the mirror and see myself in a red-haired, blue-eyed little girl.

"An ugly duck has become a swan, huh." I mumble.

"What are you talking about? You have always been so pretty." Says one of the maid.

"Thank you," I smile.

Now that everyone is gone, like really, everyone. I decided to lift my bag full of clothes and things to help me survive and slowly walk outside. So far so good, no one is suspicious of me. They might think I am leaving for Ezule Kingdom right at this moment. A big smile is shown on my face as soon as I see the big gate to outside.

"Stop!" Somebody shouts at me. I think I know this voice. I slowly turn my back and sigh. Great! Can't believe I get caught by this boy.

"What, Steven?" I say to the little boy Steven, Princess's Anya little brother. He's the same age as me. The reason why I call his name is because he asked me to. So, as a maid, I did what he said.