54 : The Thrown Wizard

Shoutout to she_kay and
loveyourselfssss for adding this book to your reading list❤️🦋

*

"I should have left some of the oil to cure you, princess."

*
*
*

Merlin looks at me for a few seconds before he says,

"You ready?"

I take a deep breath. "Anytime."

Merlin smiles and nods. He lifts his hand and a smoke covers us, blurring my sight. 

"My love, stay with me! You are the strongest woman I've ever known." An apparition of a king and queen plastered in front of me. I look outside, it's raining hard and the sound of thunder scares me.

"That is the queen and king of Brail." I immediately look at Merlin. Merlin doesn't say anything an keep looking in front. I look back at the queen, to her big belly.

"She's pregnant."

"Precisely, she's going to give birth to a baby prince. Guess who?"

"Eliot?" Merlin nods as the answer. I frown, the queen looks suffering. I am so close to her right now, but I can't touch her. 

"No one can sees us. We are in the past right now."

I walk to the back but I can feel myself pass through somebody. Still in shock, I look at the back of the person I just passed through. It's a man, and next to him stands a woman. I can tell they are not from a low class. I walk a bit closer and look at the woman's face. My eyes widen and I immediately points her out.

"This is Empress Keana?" I look at Merlin. He simply nods.

I then turn to look at her husband, the emperor of Ezule, a masculine, red eyed man with hair as black as the old ink. He looks just like Karl.

"I've been telling you about that oil, Alan. It's somewhere outside." emperor Damon of Ezule says. Alan looks at his best friend. There is no other way.

"We all know it's hidden and no one has ever found it." Alan says.

"You can ask your best wizard to find it." Damon says.

"We better make a decision or Anna will die." Empress Keana says as she walks and help Queen Anna with her pain. I look at the empress's tummy, she's also pregnant.

"8 months and 10 days." Merlin says to me.

A man with a white cloak, tall and shoes so black suddenly comes inside the room. His hair is long and his face is so clean and bright. My heart suddenly feels like it's being squeezed, I widen my eyes as I touch Merlin. 

"Tha-?" Merlin shuts my mouth.

"Listen." he says.

"Your Highness, as one of the most powerful wizard you have right now, I will definitely find the sacred oil for Her Majesty." That sleek black haired man says with a reassuring voice.

"No, it's better to ask Merlin to do it. He knows it better." I look at Merlin. The king just mentioned his name.

"No! I assure you I will come bringing that oil." I frown, this man is so arrogant. 

"Alright. Barbaron, with what you have just said, go and find that oil. I give you my trust!" the king says.

"But," he hasn't finished his words.