70 : Confession?!

"Thank you, but I'm sorry for not being able to accept your feeling."

*
*
*

Shoutout to tk3212 for voting & AlceliniaGun for the constant support!💜

*

Dinner is almost ready. The atmosphere around me and Karl's room is so different than it was 3 years ago. Back then, it would be Karl, Alberth and I eating happily. But now, it's even brighter thanks to everyone's presence. 

'It seems everyone enjoys eating here rather that eating at the original dining room." I unconsciously giggle.

"Are you crazy?" Karl looks at me straightly. He must be referring to my laugh.

"It's nothing. What happen to the dining room now that everyone eats here?" Well, it's not entirely 'everyone', just Kairos and Anya, Eliot, Lydia and Merlin, Vincent also mom and Kenn who keeping an eye on Alberth and Kiara playing on the bed.

"Mother sometimes eat with the duchess. The guard usually throw their parties there after work." Karl explains.

Speaking of guard, "Where is Raja?"

You know Raja, don't you? My personal knight. "The last time I saw him was 3 years ago.."

"He's doing fine. You can meet him tomorrow." Karl answers. 

"Hey! Get out of the way, wolfie. The maid is trying to serve us the dinner." Kairos with his usual bully-mouth, pushes Vincent away so the maid can walk through.

"Can you not pull my hair, you little asshole?"

"Let me warn you, don't say those impolite words in front of my kids." Kairos points at Vincent.

"Oh please, she's not even close to us right now. She's having fun playing with your future son-in-law."

"Pardon me? Who?!"

Vincent smirks as he lifts his shoulder. "Alberth, of course."

Kairos shakes his head. "I won't let go off her that easily." his face looks like he's about to cry even though he won't, while looking at Kiara. 

'Seems like there will be a tough father to tackle for whomever asking Kiara for a hand in marriage.'  

Everyone laughs at Kairos's soft-hearted feeling towards his daughter. Even baby Kei seems to enjoy the little show in Princess Anya's arms. I takes a glance at Karl. I begin to smile as I see that faint smiling lips and the soft gaze he has while enjoying the moment.

I lean back to my chair and sigh in relieve. "What a nice day.."

"What did you say?" Karl suddenly asks me.

"Why are your ears so sharp?! Nothing, I only say it for myself."

Karl sighs. "Then enjoy talking to the ghosts."

I look at him in disbelieve. Just this morning, he was super sweet when he met me after a long time, hugged me, and even made me almost kiss him on the lips. I'm so thankful I didn't kiss him on the lips! And now, his amazingly annoying behavior came back out of nowhere. 

'I'll make you pay for this, sir!' I glare at him without saying anything.

After a long talk and eating, all of them finally walk back to their own room.