30 : His Long Lost Enemy

"Even though I gave you my stuffs, they will always be mine. You wife, is also mine."

*
*
*

It's finally the day. I'm going to go to school. After a long time of delaying, I'm finally going to find myself sitting at a class and listening to the teacher talking. When was the last time I go to school? I don't even remember. 

"Are you excited, sis?" Kenn looks at me smiling. I quickly nod. It's been a long time so I miss the feeling of going to school and afraid of being late. I look outside at the road. All around us is only trees. Kenn and Karl's school is the same way as my school. They will drop me first and then leave for their school.

"What day will you go to school?" 

"Monday to Thursday. Only four times a week." I answer.

I decided to not go to school everyday because I have Alberth now. He is not so close with the empress and everyone else feels like strangers to him. He will be so lonely if I go to school everyday. That's why I take classes that I'm only interested in such as medical, arts, and social. 

"You have all of your stuffs right?"

I nod and check all my books.

"Don't lose all of them, not even my pencils." Karl says, still looking outside.

I sigh. 

"You give it to me, they're mine now." Karl turns around and looks at me. It seems that my words took his attention.

A small smirk appears. "Things at the castle are mine, the rooms, the books, all of them are mine. Your things are my things. Even though I gave you my stuffs, they will always be mine. You wife, is also mine."

I gulp.

"Pfft. What a long yet romantic paragraph." Kenn tries to break the silence.

"Then that means. you are also mine." I say without thinking. 

Karl chuckles and looks at me deeply. "Sure, all of me is yours."

Really, I can't win against this man. 

"Whatever, I'm not interested." I pout since I've lost.

"Take care." Kenn says after the carriage stopped in front of my school. No one will accompany me, not even Lydia. We are not allowed to take any maids with us during school time.

"You guys too." I smile. Before I get off the carriage, I stare at Karl. 

Karl sighs as he realized I'm still waiting for him. 

"Enjoy the hell." He says calmly. I smile and nod.

I get off the carriage with the help of Karl who silently got off the carriage first to hold my hand.

"Be obedient." Karl says before he gets on.

"Of course I will." I laugh. Who do you think I am? Some type of gangster?

They finally left. It's just me, standing in front of the gate. There are some princesses and princes talking at the school garden. All of them are talking with their friends. In a second, I feel a little bit scared. I don't have friends nor I will have friend, will I? I slowly walk closer to the gate. The closer I come, the more scared I feel. 

"Alright, it's not working. Should I just skip?" I stop.

"Ouch." My books fall. I quickly pick them up as I rub my shoulder. Who was bumping into me?