Chapter 17: Kick Some Ass All Might!

As we ran out of the collapsing building we saw flashes over by where the purple shadows first appeared. We started sprinting towards it as I held my shoulder with one hand.

We came up on them just as Midoriya was about to get sucked into the shadows, and Bakugou lept into action with explosions propelling him forward, smashing the shadows and grabbing the little neck armor in the middle of them.

"Out of my way Deku!!" he screeched as ice took over the Nomu holding All Might captive. I looked over to see where the Ice had come from and saw Todoroki had arrived too. All Might used the opportunity the ice gave him to wrench himself out of the Nomu's grasp, and Kirishima jumped high in the air and landed with a punch in front of the man with the hands attached to his face.

I stepped forward to help when a hand grabbed mine, and I looked over to see Tsu holding me back.

"You're injured." she said, her eyes landing on my shoulder.

"Holy crap your pretty face!" Mineta added.

"I'm ok, it's just a cut, heads bleed a lot more dramatically than the injury usually is" I responded.

"We need to get to safety, can you help us?" Tsu said, revealing a black mass next to her. I looked a little closer and gasped. Aizawa?! What happened? His arms... There's blood everywhere! I thought. I stooped down to pick him up and helped Tsu and Mineta carry him to the stairs.

We reached the top of the stairs and Uraraka met us, helping lighten the load. We set him down next to the rescue hero 13, who looked like she had been ripped in half.

"Iida got away, there should be more pros on the way" Mina said as we turned around to watch the fight.

A shock wave rattled the facility as All Might threw lightning fast punches at the nomu. The fight disappeared into the forest section of the facility and All Might's yells could be heard reverberating off the walls.

All of the sudden we heard

"PLUS ULTRA" boom through the facility and the Nomu shot upwards, blasting through the ceiling.

"Such power" someone said

"That's All Might for you! That's why he's the most amazing hero!" Mineta squeaked.

All Might turned to the villain with the hands, who seemed to be having a conversation with the shadows.

Suddenly the hand villain rushed All Might and Midoriya jumped up to punch the shadow guy! There was a hand about to touch Midoriya's face as we heard a gunshot ring out across the facility.