Hold You Tighter

1 Year Later...

"Now drop all your weapons and to a festival, just stay
It will be alright, alright, alright"

The crowd cheers for the five boys performing enthusiastically on the stage. Amidst the tough year, the students of the school are celebrating their annual music festival.

Although Yeonjun has officially graduated and goes to a well-renowned university to pursue his dreams as a dancer, he was allowed to participate with his friends because he truly was a gem for the practical dance department, everyone's favorite, and his skills will encourage the visitors who wish to enroll in their school next year.

Beomgyu and Soobin, now on their final and senior year, had to participate due to the extra points they'll be getting albeit being busy with their studies. And so, Hueningkai and Taehyun also decided to join them. They're in their 2nd year so they might as well enjoy before time runs out and they also become seniors.

"It's been a fatal error, but been it's peaceful (Alright)
Now stop for a second, oh I want to stay (Alright)
(Alright) It will be alright alright alright"

With their last verses, the crowd goes wild for the nth time and the boys hug each other before bowing to the audiences for their support and leave the stage with big smiles pasted on their faces.

"Woah! That was more tiring than I thought it would be", Hueningkai gasps out, while gulping down cold water from a bottle.

"I know right? Yeonjun hyung, couldn't you come up with an easier dance?" Beomgyu asks as they're all taking their mics off from their costumes in the backstage.

"You should've just practiced more and basically, I just saved your ass, didn't I?" Yeonjun scoffs, slapping Beomgyu's butt.

The now black-haired rolls his eyes, causing Soobin and Taehyun to laugh out loudly.

"Tell me, babe. You're gonna get excellent compliments on your reports for this, won't you?" Yeonjun scoops Soobin, who's wiping off his sweat, from behind.

The tallest of all shows a dimpled smile as he takes another towel and wipes off his fluorescent haired boyfriend's forehead. "Of course! Thanks to the efforts we all put in it together"

All of them have worked together for the performance, even though it'll just reflect only two of the boys' results. With Yeonjun leading the choreography, Soobin alongside him, and Beomgyu's composition, adding some of Hueningkai's instrumental drafts and Taehyun's beautiful adlibs as the cherry on top, blending in with everyone's voice smoothly– they finally made the song "Can't we just leave the monster alive?"

Yeonjun smiles widely at Soobin as he kisses his boyfriend's cheeks.

"They're getting disgusting again" Hueningkai rolls his eyes playfully, leaning against the wall and mindlessly scrolling through the internet. They keep silent not for very long before Soobin clears his throat to catch their attention.

"So...me and Yeonjun hyung are going on a date-"

"I and Taehyunnie want to spend some time alone too", Beomgyu cuts him, surprising everyone as Taehyun hastily smacks his shoulders, his eyes about to fall off.

"What!?" Beomgyu whines quietly because Taehyun keeps glaring at him to shut his mouth.

Hueningkai senses the confused atmosphere. Shoving his phone inside his pockets, he walks to the other four, who are glancing at each other guiltily.