Unquenchable

Taehyun was standing there with just a towel wrapping around his pubic region and another in his hands to rub his wet hair, making it messier than before.

Beomgyu eyes him head to toe. Water drops dripping from those brown locks to his body, flowing through his small abs was making it impossible to breathe. Oh, boy! Beomgyu would love to run his tongue following the path. Those lips look more delicious as they're wet. He would die to suck on those beautiful pink nipples. That chest would look prettier with his bites, wouldn't it? And a towel doesn't fit there, only Beomgyu would.

His eyes meet Taehyun's widened eyes after he is done eyeing the younger. They stare at each other and the situation gets even more awkward. Beomgyu wants to say something but the sound won't come out of his mouth, it just agapes and closes. Suddenly, they blush at the same time before Taehyun puts the towel in his hand across his chest.

"S-Stop loo-looking, h-hyung", Taehyun manages to stutter out before he turns his back on Beomgyu.

"I'm s-so sorry", Beomgyu immediately snaps out of his thoughts and closes the door as he backs away. He stands his back against the closed door. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!. Beomgyu looks down and his own state doesn't surprise him at all. He knew he would be this hard if he ever saw Taehyun all nak-

The door opens revealing a flushed red Taehyun in pajamas, hairs still drench and messy. "Wh-What do y-you need?", Taehyun asks looking anywhere but the older.

Beomgyu's mouth dries as he gulps down the thirst of fucking Taehyun right now. "I uhh...needed a charger, my ph-phone's battery is about to die", he replies blushing madly.

"Sure, give it to me", Taehyun holds his hand out and Beomgyu gives him the phone. Taehyun hands him a matching set of pajamas for the shower, both still not making any eye contact.

Beomgyu rushes to the washroom and quickly locks the door, breathing heavily. The image of Taehyun being so perfect is driving him crazy. He takes off his pants and sees his own hardened self. Kang Taehyun! Look what you've done to me.

He brings both his hands to his face. He is so embarrassed and aroused at the same time. He never thought he would fall for a boy, let alone have thoughts about fucking one. But this Kang Taehyun made him do both. And guess what? Now, he needs it.

Beomgyu strips off his clothes, turns on the shower and stands there. Cold water running through and calming his nerves. But what should he do about that? Finding no other option, he imagines Taehyun under his body to jerk off successfully.

He finishes and comes out of the washroom wearing the pajamas Taehyun gave him. The room is dark, only lights from outside fill the room. He notices his phone being charged on the younger's desk. He looks over the bed to find an already sleeping Taehyun. He walks over and bent down to adjust the pillow. His eyes fixed on the younger. He's so cute. I shouldn't think about him like that. Taehyun just slept there without a duvet.

"He must've been really tired. He had a math exam and took extra shifts at work. Too much load", Beomgyu mumbles himself as he brings the duvet to cover his boyfriend.

Suddenly he notices something. The hem of Taehyun's shirt is a little rolled up revealing his lower abdomen. Beomgyu has an urge to kiss his belly button and he doesn't even resist before rolling his fabric down which causes the younger to flinch a little. And then he covers Taehyun with the whole duvet. This is getting harder but....I want him. He leaves all his desires for now and takes the place next to Taehyun.

He stares at the younger. Beautiful. He goes a little closer and spoons him which earns him a soft groan.

"I'm sorry, hyunie. I know it's been a while since we are dating and I promised you to come out as soon as I can. But trust me, it isn't easy for me", the older speaks softly, not wanting to disturb his boyfriend's sleep. "I just hope that....you don't get tired of me"

"I love you, babe", he kisses Taehyun's forehead and then moves away. But he connects their fingers to help him drift off to sleep as well.

As the dawn nears, they both end up on each other's arms anyways.

***

It's been quite a few days but Beomgyu isn't just able to get that image out of his head.

The approaching summer is being even more painful. Taehyun would loosen up his shirt revealing his sweaty neck which made Beomgyu gawk at the area. He would keep staring at the younger for the whole day if he kept panting and breathing heavily after the exercise classes.

The other day he found himself staring at the younger so deeply that Soobin had to shake him to get his attention which caused Taehyun to blush hard and Sewoon roll his eyes.

"So, you're telling me they're dating over a year but never got into any serious physical activity and now he is aroused every now and then?", Yeonjun asks after hearing the whole story.

"Y-Yes", Beomgyu replies, fidgeting with his fingers.

This morning Beomgyu realized that the thirst for Taehyun has become so unquenchable for him, no room for denial, that he woke up all horny from a wet dream. He needed someone to talk to and that's when only one name came to his mind, Yeonjun hyung. So he decided to steal Yeonjun from Soobin just for today before classes started.

"Can you tell me how far they have gone? Umm, if it's only okay to share?", Yeonjun hopes to help sincerely.

"Uhh", Beomgyu's cheeks flush beet-red, "They hold hands, hug and...kiss", he says in a small voice.

"No necking?", Yeonjun sounds too surprised but the ash-blonde can only look down at his feet and nod his head as 'no'.

"Heh? Nah! I don't believe you", the blue-haired scoffed.

"Okay, fine! A little bit of necking, just a little. I mean, not enough to leave a hickey", Beomgyu answers, wanting to disappear. "He uhh...told me so", he quickly adds in before things got weird.

"Well. I personally think if their love is true, they don't need to be physical. But the thing you're talking about, it's a matter of mutual interest. So both he and his girlfriend needs to be on the same page"

Girlfriend? Well, Beomgyu made up a story where his friend and his girlfriend are going out for a good amount of time. Suddenly his friend feels aroused around her because he accidentally saw some of her skin, although in Beomgyu's case it's not 'suddenly'. And now this friend needs help to buckle up his game.

"Well he definitely wants it but he's actually refraining himself", Beomgyu says, not even choosing the right words.

"He?", Yeonjun's eyebrows flicker.

"S-She", Beomgyu facepalms himself mentally.

"Hmm", Yeonjun thinks for a moment and then a smile creeps upon his face as he clasps his hands together, "Tell him to creat sexual tension between them. Not too much, just a little bit of casual teasing and touching. If she wants it too, she'll definitely play along and if she doesn't, well, he still can give her time. Sometimes we realize things after it happens. So maybe one day she will be all ready", Yeonjun says as if he's teaching his younger brother.

Beomgyu listens carefully and then nods as he gets the cue. "Wow! You're a genius, Yeonjun hyung!", he hugs him in happiness knowing no limit.

"I know, I know", Yeonjun flexes, "By the way, who is this friend of yours?"

"Ahhahh y-you don't know him. He's someone I recently became friends with", Beomgyu lies but Yeonjun doesn't ask further because yes, Beomgyu has 'too many' friends.

This boosts up Beomgyu's mood for the day and what's even better is Sewoon not joining in for lunch for a couple of days.

Or is it actually worse?